• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

must admit the mrs usualy rolls mine but if stuck i use the rolling machine , its a doddle with that :redface::bigjoint:
  • duke likes this

#12 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

got 1 myself never tried it lol
  • duke likes this

#13 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

Got the pinacle pro in February.......you get a good hit off it....tastes amazing(depending on what you put in it obviously!) I tend to smoke loads when I use it and as I'm dry for many weeks to come, it will be staying in my man draw till I crop my girls! Nothing beats a good old joint though! Good luck R.e.k.
  • duke likes this

#14 bruce786

bruce786

Starting out

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

i got the arizer solo, works great. Different high to joints mind, more heady for sure. Well worth it imo. Cheers
  • duke likes this

#15 canal

canal

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

i had a good go at the vaps in the dam, they dont do much for me, i can only assume its my hyper active head.
  • duke likes this

#16 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

well my GG snoop vape got delivered tuesday , now am sat chilling at my caravan and counting down the hours till the kids turn into bed lol, myself and the wife tried our new toy out tuesday evening and its amazing, very smooth toke, a agree in part that its basically a self lighting pipe as there is a coil alot like the ciggy lighter in a car you load your bud onto and as you press the button it warms up and you pull the hit. its a very clean way of toking though and i would personally say its the best method i have smoked to get the full flavor from the weed, i tried all 3 strains i have and can honestly say its alot different to burning from a single skinner pure, or the bong. love it ! i might just have a piccy of the wife trying out the new toy too :bong::shakeshout::clap: paul
  • 2scoops and Trump like this

#17 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

Nice one glad your enjoying it , i'll need to get my arse in gear and get one a few pics would be good , especially the wife , lmfao :laugh: , :missy::laugh::laugh:
  • Trump likes this

#18 DutchPassionTony

DutchPassionTony

Starting out

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

hey guys, vapes are deffo a consideration. After decades of joint smoking me and a couple of others at DP have switched to vapes now. There are a few benefits 1. Your weed lasts 2-3 times longer. Thats because you use 2-3 times less. Combustion works, but it uses plenty of your precious weed 2. For many people, vaping is easier on the lungs and healthier 3. Its stealthy. I know people that vape in the supermarket, unless you are in the face space you can't smell it. The ability to toke in public is a tremendous benefit to the stoner who knows from experience that a spliff often needs to be smoked in a quiet corner to avoid attention 4. For new medical tokens vaping is easier to get used to than smoking and there are a few other benefits. But seriously, for the sake of £150 or so for a decent vape, go for it. The vape will pay for itself inside a few months . We were so impressed with vaporisers that we decided to stock and sell them
  • Roy Cropper, spoongotlost and Trump like this

#19 Nun

Nun

Mad High At Times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

Yeh I quit the baccy and after a few months on a pipe I got sick of cleaning the stinky tar out of it.

Got a Volcano, never looked back.  

Like Tony says, it's WAY more efficient. I was on the moon for 3 or 4 days while I put my usual amount in. Had to adjust my dose down :D

There's lots of psychological stuff you miss at first, like the bite in the throat, and carbon monoxide poisoning, which you associate 

with being high after smoking for years. Takes a while to adjust, meanwhile you tend to get way more high than usual.

It does smell, though. You're kidding yourself saying it doesn't.

A proper bit of Northern Lights, vaped and exhaled indoors, stinks for more than an hour.

• olmec and Earwig like this

#20 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

If you like bongs and want a decent vape, get a Herborizer or similar glass heating element stylee. If you have a glass bong already you can just buy a heating element and bowl and you've got yourself a vape, that rips like a bong, and serves bigger and smoother hits than a volcano or any non-water based vape ever would :bong: :vape:

Vapes are king.

Vaping right now  :king:

• 2scoops, RastaMouse, olmec and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.