58 replies to this topic

#21 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

If you like bongs and want a decent vape, get a Herborizer or similar glass heating element stylee. If you have a glass bong already you can just buy a heating element and bowl and you've got yourself a vape, that rips like a bong, and serves bigger and smoother hits than a volcano or any non-water based vape ever would :bong: :vape:

Vapes are king.

Vaping right now :king:

Im guessing this is like a bong vape hybrid? Im intrigued. Cheers EB
Ren
  • Eggbox likes this

#22 Nun

Nun

Mad High At Times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

The Verdampfer is a hybrid design like that.

Superb.

I spent a while in the ganja museum in the Dam testing one thoroughly with my homegrown.

It did make me cough, though, on exhale. 

Probably had the temp too high to try and satisfy the smokers desire for thick cloud.

The thing about the Volcano is that the bags get stale.

So using a public one is a bit ….. grimy….  and tends to be disappointing for taste.

But for home use, with a clean bag and valve, it's top notch.

I have to laugh when smokers complain about the price of a vape.

As though it's too much to pay to save their lungs instead of spending the money on tobacco in 6 months or less.

• Eggbox, cannamancan and Renagade4-20 like this

#23 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Yeah it's a hybrid - The verdamper that Nun mentions was probably the first. Literally used a heating gun for stripping paint and a massive bong. THankfully they've come on somewhat now :)

Check them out dude - verdamper are the original, Herborizer does it the best I've seen, but even people like RooR and co have stolen the slimline design of the Herborizer and offer it for their bongs. Vapes are awesome, hybrid vapes are fuckin' godlike.

• 2scoops, Renagade4-20 and Petal like this

#24 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

Yeah it's a hybrid - The verdamper that Nun mentions was probably the first. Literally used a heating gun for stripping paint and a massive bong. THankfully they've come on somewhat now :)

Check them out dude - verdamper are the original, Herborizer does it the best I've seen, but even people like RooR and co have stolen the slimline design of the Herborizer and offer it for their bongs. Vapes are awesome, hybrid vapes are fuckin' godlike.

had a look at the herborizer. Big money but fuck me it looks top class. Wouldnt be out of place as an ornament. What one would you reccomend EB? Ive only ever vaped once and it was some shit solid.
Ren

#25 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

I had the XL Tube Herborizer before a mate snapped the bowl and it was absolutely fuckin' quality. Never tasted sweeter vape!

The Verdamper is almost as awesome but the only ones I've used have been communal so didn't taste the best - and a bit bigger and clunky compared to the Herbo'.

In saying that, the Herbo design is being copied left, right and centre at the moment so you could probably find the same idea for a lot less. You could also buy a cheap glass tube bong and a heating element separately, or use a bong you already own(it comes in 14.5 and 18.8 joints)

#26 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

I had the XL Tube Herborizer before a mate snapped the bowl and it was absolutely fuckin' quality. Never tasted sweeter vape!

The Verdamper is almost as awesome but the only ones I've used have been communal so didn't taste the best - and a bit bigger and clunky compared to the Herbo'.

In saying that, the Herbo design is being copied left, right and centre at the moment so you could probably find the same idea for a lot less. You could also buy a cheap glass tube bong and a heating element separately, or use a bong you already own(it comes in 14.5 and 18.8 joints)

• Renagade4-20 likes this

#27 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

See this is why I love this forum. The wealth of knowledge and experiences learns us all some valuble lessons. Roll on TGC.
Time to buy me a hybrid vape
Keep er lit
Ren
  • Eggbox likes this

#28 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Only thing is we're all really selfish and demand lots of pictures and opinions of whatever you go for :D

• olmec likes this

#29 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Only thing is we're all really selfish and demand lots of pictures and opinions of whatever you go for :D

Hahaha have u say my diary lol ita nearly all pics lol. Pics speak a thousand words :) and im happy to oblige :).
Cheers EB
Ren
  • Eggbox likes this

#30 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

the snoop dog g pens are for oil and wax, my mate has got one... the thicker coil is for the wax and the thinner for oils according to what he says about it anyway, i use an atmos jewel pen vape, but again thats just for oils and waxes......

been looking at vapes lately and am going to order the da vinci one that DP sell as it looks ideal for what i want and and is nice and small as well...  will put a review up when i get it :D

Peace.. IJ

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.