58 replies to this topic

#31 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

I can vouch for the Ariser Q.  Half the price of a Volcano it can do bags, fan assisted whip or just plain old whip [lung powered :)].  It also has a remote control which sounds silly until you use it, pretty handy.

• Eggbox and Ken Erbis like this

#32 Auto_man

Auto_man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

I bought a Pinnacle Pro, alas no green  :no: and my grow not ready for a few weeks yet (fingers an' all xed)  :harvest:

Anyone using 1? and what the best heat setting for flowers? (please)

#33 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

I bought a Pinnacle Pro, alas no green :no: and my grow not ready for a few weeks yet (fingers an' all xed) :harvest:

Anyone using 1? and what the best heat setting for flowers? (please)

Had one since February ......no 1. 2 or 3 for bud

R.e.k.
  • Earwig and Auto_man like this

#34 Earwig

Earwig

That's Mr Earwig to you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

Yeh I quit the baccy and after a few months on a pipe I got sick of cleaning the stinky tar out of it.

Got a Volcano, never looked back.
Like Tony says, it's WAY more efficient. I was on the moon for 3 or 4 days while I put my usual amount in. Had to adjust my dose down :D
There's lots of psychological stuff you miss at first, like the bite in the throat, and carbon monoxide poisoning, which you associate
with being high after smoking for years. Takes a while to adjust, meanwhile you tend to get way more high than usual.

It does smell, though. You're kidding yourself saying it doesn't.
A proper bit of Northern Lights, vaped and exhaled indoors, stinks for more than an hour.

Spot on nun. The high is much cleaner and eventually you realise you're actually missing the benzenes and poisons associated with combustion.

I thought the high wasn't all that when I first started vaping. IMHO the best way to get used to vaping is to only vape for a couple of weeks. No smoking at all. Then you'll adjust.

I get absolutely fucked up on my vapes. More than smoking,if I remember correctly lol
  • Nun likes this

#35 Earwig

Earwig

That's Mr Earwig to you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

Had one since February ......no 1. 2 or 3 for bud

R.e.k.

I only use setting 1 with bud. I'm such a pussy lol. I like it on 2 with the water tower, but 3 does make me cough.

#36 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:47 AM

Gave up tobacco about 4 years ago and since have smoked neat weed with ground leaves. For last couple of months my chest is getting as bad as when I smoked baccy. Therefore Ive decided to bite the bullet and get a vap. I know it will take a lot of getting used to not having a spliff but I figure if it gets me stoned then why not. It will mean I now have the leaves and trim to make butter with. Win, Win I say. I went for this one after watching reviews of it next to da buddha and volcano. Be good to know if anyones used one what they think.

http://www.amazon.co..._=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

• 2scoops and KrazyDave like this

#37 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

Gave up tobacco about 4 years ago and since have smoked neat weed with ground leaves. For last couple of months my chest is getting as bad as when I smoked baccy. Therefore Ive decided to bite the bullet and get a vap. I know it will take a lot of getting used to not having a spliff but I figure if it gets me stoned then why not. It will mean I now have the leaves and trim to make butter with. Win, Win I say. I went for this one after watching reviews of it next to da buddha and volcano. Be good to know if anyones used one what they think.

http://www.amazon.co..._=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Yes i used one of those for quite a few years till i broke it being sloppy, but it works well and you got the option of filling a bag or straight outa the whip (tube) connected to the heating ellement, you can even add a glass bubbler and fill with ice so it`s a cooler vape, pretty simple to do that with a small plastic bottlle, but you can add that to any vape that`s gotta whip. :)

• Ken Erbis likes this

#38 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

It arrived today but I cant try it out until later, big unveiling later.

• Budgie likes this

#39 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Can you remember the best temp setting @jimmmi2scoops

• 2scoops likes this

#40 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Start at 190c m8 then work up to 210/220c find the sweet spot for u between them temps, 210c makes me cough a bit but gets me proper wrecked
  • Budgie, Ken Erbis and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.