4 replies to this topic

#1 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

So the other day i picked up my bong to have a toke when i realised the last time i used it i never emptied the water,
It had gone horrible and mouldy and was caked in resin
dirtybong2
dirtyBong

Being the lazy stoner that i am i had put off cleaning the bong for a while as it's quite tall and impossible to get to the bottom.
After seeing the mold though i decided it's time and hatched a cunning plan

For this you will need some isopropyl alcohol, some table salt and an air pump
equipment

Start by adding some salt, then pour in some iso till it's just bellow the hit hole and give it a good shake
addSalt

Whack the airline through the hit hole and get it right to the bottom of the bong

bubble

Leave it for an hour or so and keep re positioning the airline every now and then.

Lovely clean bong
cleanBong
cleanBong2

It did take a little bit of rinsing to get the last bit of crud out and the bowls i had to do separately with iso to get them clean but it worked a treat on the hard to reach places on the bong.

If you try this make sure you do it in a well ventilated area and don't smoke or you'll blow yourself to pieces

• Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#2 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:30 PM

ISO is the way forward bud, dissolves the crud pretty well but I still found it a nightmare to clean right at the bottom of the bong before, the bubbles definitely helped
ISO cleans off with no residue or smell either so really good stuff

Edited by Vador, 19 February 2015 - 09:31 PM.

• Budgie and RastaMouse like this

#3 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:37 AM

ive seen this expensive but its reusable for about 100 cleaning applications maybe more, say you clean your bong once a week or once a month its going to last you years, and rinses off with just warm soapy water

16.9 oz. Grunge Off Super Soaker Formulated Exclusively for Glass No Harmful Abrasives No Shaking Necessary Biodegradable Deodorizes Sanitizes Made in USA Our exclusive formula cleans away grungy build-up and cuts through residue rapidly to get sparkling clean results. Grunge Off advanced cleaning technology ensures optimum results in optimal time. Contents are non-toxic, non-gritty and naturally earth-friendly. Grunge Off Super Soaker's advanced cleaning formula deodorizes and sanitizes too! Use only on glass products associated with the use of tobacco and other herbal blends. For best results soak over night

http://www.amazon.co...ords=grunge off

Edited by The Clone Ranger, 20 February 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#4 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

Exactly the same way I do Vador :) except.. i like the airline idea.. genius really mate :bong:
  • Cybes and Vador like this

#5 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:33 AM

I use a couple of feet of chain from a cheap 'costume jewelry' necklace.  I put the chain into the bong, plug the shot hole and down tube hole with rubber bungs, add iso and leave for a short while.  Then shake and roll the bong around so the chain scrubs the insides.  Works a treat.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.