#31 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

Yep, they last a good while though.

You just made me think, I have a 7 year warranty on mine,it is 12 months old.

Suppose it would be swapped for a 4k led

Or repaired, if it's a decent maufacturer/model :)

#32 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

Interesting point, but I think this is unlikely simply because such meters are often in the sreet and have no power source. (Or, maybe they'll fit little hydro-electric turbines in the meters?)

1960:

"I have a great idea! Lets have every person in the country carry a radio tracking beacon!"

"Don't be silly! Nobody will agree to that!"

2012:

"I can has TWO iphones?!"

1984: George Orwell was right all along
  • Dekay likes this

#33 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:38 PM

If it says its smart, its usually aimed for dumb peeps.

As for smart meters, cover the cunt in lead :D

• LegalizeMe likes this

#34 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:44 PM

If you pay your bills on time , no worries really. What company really cares if you spend more? Its all good revenue for the leccy companies.

If questioned on spikes of usage...

You  have a music studio..

I actually rang em up and said i had a music studio (true)  and asked them best tarrifs etc as i expected usage to go up significantly. I said i was using it nights. They offered various plans etc.

Thats OTT really, but i like to cover my arse as if you tell em up front then its even less likely to cause suspicion. But end of the day pay the bills and they wont bat an eyelid.

They do however have to report and advise on usage as part of their enviro responsibilities. Thats normal and all part and parcel of their customer service.

• The Dude Abides, Trump and K.D.R.G.M like this

#35 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:42 AM

I've seen these things over here. The difference is that the Spanish government know 100% that most people in spain grow their own so they decriminalised it. I'm not worried anyway.

What would covering them in lead achieve though?

#36 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

Smart meters won't trigger any processes that will get a knock at the door per say

I believe they will do much greater damage and be used against you if needed. I,e see when you were at home by what devices were used. No doubt there will be some dns trace of the devices used. Maybe not yet but would be built into manufacturing processes.

A bit like mac addresses on network cards.

They could see what you did, when you did it, if you were at home. When your digital currency has been wiped and whilst all the fema camps are in action and there is no paperless money

You are screwed.

That's where it is headed lol

When are these fema camps being put into action? Theyve apparently been around for about a decade and theyre still not full of people. One might think that theyre not camps at all...

• olmec likes this

#37 Stretch

Stretch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

They aint fitting no smart meter here. ill send the staffy the door if they try

• 2scoops, Lab Rat, K.D.R.G.M and 1 other like this

#38 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

They aint fitting no smart meter here. ill send the staffy the door if they try

Tell em to get fooked right off your property in a loud voice whilst pointing and waving fingers vigorously at them. :D

• Lab Rat, Roy Cropper and wah wah like this

#39 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

if both those fail ^ - play a nasty talk over from an old movie.. home alone style?

• Budgie, wah wah and usibl like this

#40 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

I do stained galss work, some days run 2 x 100w irons for 8-10 hours. other days none.

sure my use jumps, spikes, bottoms irregularly.

all the IC chips in everything, even to toast yer breakfast bread.

CIA/FBI have drones size of house fly. you wont even know its in the house.

but 99.9% time all the enforcers want the big fish.

Always have stealth in mind.  I have supplemental heaters, humidifiers, de-humidifier for house

all used intermitantly & irregularly. But there is the steady use things, frig, computer, AC unit, groom...

plants have same sleep/wake cycle I do so no surge while Im asleep.

All the monitoring sucks. Part of modern life now. btw Big Brother is GOOGLE. Fn G is taking over the world!!!

from a simple search engine company to now producing the first line of "driverless" cars.

Now G is the highest priced stock in the world, ever. I tell ya, theyre takin it all.

any item w a "smart" chip can be monitored. So this all feeds my schizo-paranoia mates,

a condition I been dealing w for 40 years. Society, wars, Big Brother, unrest, cival striff, monitoring of all

us little people, mind control, aliens take over, ... it all goes back to overpopulation.

The power brokers just want to keep us bloody masses in line. Spendong our wages on theiir produts.

Ya'd think they'd like us all sedating ourselves on CBD loaded brownies.

The bastards just need to realize the taxes their missing out on & there'll be a rash of leagalizations.

We all just need to subtlly promote leagalization. Thats the answer for us &  them.

Defo makes me think... Keep yer on the lodown.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Lab Rat and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.