• Dekay, denots and mrsDeeks like this

#92 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

Loving the pic fest Mr Dekay. The silver is one tasty looking plant fella, sitting in a pub in ramsgate half cut on real beer and properly flying on somango. Have a lovely tan of porky the pig-pink lol smashing pics mate starting to feel the need to touch myself, just better make sure Mrs dal don't see me lol
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#93 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:21 PM

Not popped in for a while but all is looking groovy as per usual, far out man.

Some fabulous tunes as well.

I'll be back with a good one when I find my brain.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, Zipp, denots and 2 others like this

#94 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:13 PM

there looking lovely deek :D :D :bigjoint: :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

thanks kindly zipp but i think they will look better as a dark dark liquid though man :)

Loving the pic fest Mr Dekay. The silver is one tasty looking plant fella, sitting in a pub in ramsgate half cut on real beer and properly flying on somango. Have a lovely tan of porky the pig-pink lol smashing pics mate starting to feel the need to touch myself, just better make sure Mrs dal don't see me lol

Hey dal bro I get your groove man sounds like you should when you get home stand naked by the plants asking missus dal to inspect your buds.

Not popped in for a while but all is looking groovy as per usual, far out man.

Some fabulous tunes as well.

I'll be back with a good one when I find my brain.

All good things

TDA

I had noticed your absence dude and thought maybe I could draw you back with the slipper shot and man you crazy groove cat appeared, look forward to the tunes, I think your brain will be in the last bottle of red or maybe its in a new one, I think you need to have a drink and retrace your steps, maybe a touch of oil would be good for memory, I doubt it but it wouldnt stop me trying man :)

Its crazy you cats but soon my babies be making them sunny days perfectly cool.

Peace and love

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Zipp and 2 others like this

#95 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

looking lovely in here deeks, the tunes aren't to shabby either :)

everytime i see this diary title it makes me think of this

peace maaan

• Dekay and mrsDeeks like this

#96 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

Hey dj man glad you like the vibes but shudder dude he not digging the scene :)

• smokin soul and mrsDeeks like this

#97 stoneroz

stoneroz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

I never do pints at pub anymore well unless its with the boy but thats not the same I have to make sure hes in a fit state to take home lol, not sure I remember going home after some visits with you man :)
I might have even flown home eh

Lol mate, yes we excelled at flying home from the pub, good to hear ya being responsible with the boy, you, not so much, psml !!!
  • Dekay, denots and mrsDeeks like this

#98 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

Lol mate, yes we excelled at flying home from the pub, good to hear ya being responsible with the boy, you, not so much, psml !!!

Went out with him and his friends for a day session last year it was me at end of day dropping pints and getting loud but he wasnt nipping off for secret joints up a lane as well lol :) yeah i well I dont have to be responsible now hes not really a boy at 19 is he lol.

Talking of weed man heres that gun girl shes just fab dude and getting there another 2 weeks I reckon.

Oh wow she really is far out would do anything on her I mean for her, forgot myself for a moment but its all about the girls

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#99 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:17 PM

i was just haveing a moment with that bud there deek lol very nice indeedy :drool: :lol: :lol: :bigjoint:

• Dekay, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#100 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:22 PM

i was just haveing a moment with that bud there deek lol very nice indeedy :drool: :lol: :lol: :bigjoint:

They far out dude dont blame you its nearly perfect that but I noticed slightly brown tips and couldn't cut them off with crop man :)

• duke, Zipp, denots and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.