9 replies to this topic

#1 Woodfire

Woodfire

Old thctalk member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:16 PM

Hi all I've got my British Gas landlord gas safety certificate inspection Monday has anybody had one of these? My boiler is in kitchen and grow is in other room they don't want to bleed the radiators or anything like that do they? The women in the phone said it would take about a hour to do thanks.
  • Dekay and DavieDope like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

You want a corgi to answer this really they will deffo access fires and boiler, cooker if its gas, if you have grow locked and theres nothing gassy in there they dont need to go in though, ask @Firstimer think he would know :)

#3 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Just let them do their thing but don't let them in your grow room; tell them your Mrs is on nights and is asleep or something and rearrange if they need to come back and check. I'm betting most of them wont bother with a re-visit.

• Dekay, 2scoops and DavieDope like this

#4 mrmojorising

mrmojorising

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:56 AM

i have them every year,

i turn the lights off early the night before,cook some smelly food

and wash some sheets with lots of fabric conditioner to make the place smell nice

couple of tips that make the place unskunky,

there in and out in ten minutes,check the smoke alarm and job done :)

i usually have the washing machine going to drown out any fan noises

• 2scoops and LegalizeMe like this

#5 Firstimer

Firstimer

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:13 AM

They only need to see the gas appliances so don't worry 👍 and the meter obviously ! I've seen 2 grows at jobs in the past 2 weeks 😄 people are terrible at hiding things lol
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, LegalizeMe and 1 other like this

#6 Firstimer

Firstimer

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:14 AM

i have them every year,
i turn the lights off early the night before,cook some smelly food
and wash some sheets with lots of fabric conditioner to make the place smell nice
couple of tips that make the place unskunky,

there in and out in ten minutes,check the smoke alarm and job done :)

i usually have the washing machine going to drown out any fan noises

I received my package safe and sound mojo 👍 thankyou
  • 2scoops and mrmojorising like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

They`ve never needed to bleed my rads or anything and just service the boiler and check all gas appliances like you cooker and gas fire, they no need to go in other rooms.

• Firstimer and DavieDope like this

#8 Woodfire

Woodfire

Old thctalk member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:59 PM

Sweet she only has gas for heating so he should stay in the kitchen where boiler is because she don't have a door on her groom you can just see the tent in there if you go walking through the flat I'm supposed to go round there today and put up a sliding door thing from b and q but it needs chopping down to make fit so was thinking about just hanging a curtain up in door way because none of the door linings have doors on, there won't be any noise from fans her plants are still small and only got a 600w on them so fans are silent thanks
  • Dekay likes this

#9 Woodfire

Woodfire

Old thctalk member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

Inspection went fine he only went in kitchen and to meter :)
  • Up2nogood, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 3 others like this

#10 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

I had one last week and they usually say where's the boiler and mine is downstairs in the kitchen luckily.Last year the bastard asked me if he could see the cyclinder and the water tank in my loft. I turned the fan off a few mins before he went upstairs but I have old tents in a box in the attic lol,I know he must have seen it but he didn't say anything,good job I have the cylinder in the none growing room lol

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.