7925 replies to this topic

#3571 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:07 PM

Good evening folks, hope all chilling.. ..
  • duke and mrsDeeks like this

#3572 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

i just think since tappa gone the convenience have gone ,lots of reg ppl r still on other sites posting , ,hardly anyone posting pics these days on here ,the guests have gone down  :(

I'm not sure that this is true :)

Whilst I can't comment on the convenience aspect of Tapatalk, and really I don't know whether people are posting fewer pictures now, Tapatalk was removed from TGC on 1st March and there were only 11 fewer new posts in that month than there were in February.

Before anyone say, "but February is short so will have fewer posts than other months anyway," there were 1,260 more posts in March than there were in January.

Overall, we were getting an average of 66,686 hits per day in March compared to 53,384 in January — That's an increase of 24.9%.

So I'd probably have to say that removing Tapatalk hasn't made any real difference to the level of activity, and that it may even have increased the number of visitors ;)
  • Dekay, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#3573 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

Evening am shaking from training did two classes yesterday and weights tonight and man I can tell gonna ache tomorrow have to ease that pain some how, wonder how good oil is for muscle aches ;)

• duke and mrsDeeks like this

#3574 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:08 PM

Good Evening :)

Been a long day and week come to think of it, went and got positive feedback at the hospital 10 minute visit today so i suppose it was worth all that travelling!

Need the weekend to hurry up now, time to chill now

• duke likes this

#3575 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:31 AM

Good morning everyone 😊 what a fabulous day. Off birthday present shopping today woooohoooo for one of kiddies
  • duke and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#3576 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:32 AM

Morning fellow stoners of the circle,fookin yet another lot of antibiotics for my chest,the sooner I get this oil made the better lol,just finding time to safely get it done(little ones off school).it actually really fookin hurts when I breath,4th lot of antibiotics in about 2 months,spare pair of lungs anyone?BIG
  • Dekay, hazed bunny, duke and 1 other like this

#3577 mrs beef

mrs beef

generally stoned

• Respected User
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:14 AM

good morning u lovely wonderful happy people   :D

aww poor u lump ill again ,rest up man  :)

• hazed bunny, duke and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#3578 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:35 AM

Morning all .. We got rain again.. ..
  • hazed bunny and duke like this

#3579 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:39 AM

Oh no green poor you hope they kick in and work this time. Feel better soon
  • duke and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#3580 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:36 PM

Hope they work this time big get that oil made it saves the lungs loads of hassle and its way better effect an all ;)

Afternoon gym in a minute am already aching but got to be done and woohoo the think different down tonight :)

• duke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.