28 replies to this topic

#11 Renagade4-20

Renagade4-20

LST Freak

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

Great Info dekay, as a patron of LST this Info is perfect and well put together. The benifits for lst on autos is a bonus for the smaller yielders, and when using cfls LST is a must, and helps leaps and bounds with light penetration. Keep up the good work master ;)
Ren
  • Dekay, Slippery, Hot Sausage and 2 others like this

#12 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:25 PM

I take it that you plant straight into the finishing pot using general purpose compost and nutes?

• Budgie, Dekay, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

I take it that you plant straight into the finishing pot using general purpose compost and nutes?

No I didnt would start around 3 weeks in whatever pot with just a bend to side while being anchored to other, dont want to stress roots, and cut the ties and re pot then tie it again but you could work your way around from start too, I never intended to do it too long but it gets to become a bit of a an artistic thing and has to look right but thats probably just me. :)

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#14 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

ahh ok, just asking because I'm thinking of using a cabinet to bring the outdoor seedlings up, but may bring some to flower and re-veg to make sure I get the best crosses. The cabinet is two feet high and I will be using strip fluorescents. Do you think this would work?

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:20 AM

ahh ok, just asking because I'm thinking of using a cabinet to bring the outdoor seedlings up, but may bring some to flower and re-veg to make sure I get the best crosses. The cabinet is two feet high and I will be using strip fluorescents. Do you think this would work?

Sorry never saw this have hundreds of notifications a day slippery, I have seen some very small grows with LST one was in a guys fireplace wall thing, another inside a computer, micro grows are cool but they just wont yield much because of the lights but be a lot more than a straight up plant in those conditions all the plant gets same amount of light rather than a top bit, it most definitely could work though :)

• duke, Petal, Slippery and 2 others like this

#16 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

Great read dekay. And the info is spot on, I use the techniques mentioned and it definitely works for creating bushier plants with less stress than topping. I only top twice now and supercrop and use bendz the rest as it slows the plants down way less than topping/fim'ing more than twice.
  • Dekay, Solo Quin and no1 like this

#17 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:53 PM

I used some zip ties to tie them down, need to get my act together and try and sex them (giggety!) i'm building an extension on my house right now so they are getting neglected but they are getting some nice root balls going, should soon be ready for taking the first cuttings ready for 10 May which is new moon! :ninja:

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#18 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:12 PM

I had to include this pic of training from Hot Sausage diary, excellent use of low stress training in the form of mainlining and its a green circle :tgc:

post-320-0-82455600-1459523310.jpg

post-320-0-68613200-1459523594.jpg

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-some-cuttings/

• 2scoops, smokin soul, Petal and 6 others like this

#19 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:09 PM

lst is my fav method  and a must for small space gardeners like my self , great post

• Dekay, Petal, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#20 FatBagZ

FatBagZ

Nugs Not Drugs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:09 PM

Great, thanks for this. I'm looking into LST and or Scorgging and this helped me a lot :)

• Dekay, Solo Quin and no1 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.