#1 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

Afternoon troops,
i am looking for a small veg tent to start seedlings in, i have a black orchid 80x80x160 tent that has been used once and is in pristine condition, just wondering if someone has a small tent for vegging or a bud box for me to swap with, the black orchid is just too tall and takes up more space than needed. Something like 75x75x100 is perfect but if anyone has something similar and is looking for a bigger tent im sure it would do.

13f92e095166f03b083725e03a04d4e2.jpg

39fa376324e691612aecdfb3bd41af0c.jpg

The only think that is wrong with the tent is this (still works 100%)
5e337b9ced4544b845b6379bfee4209e.jpg
  • The Dude Abides, duke and denots like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,002 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:01 AM

i cant help with the tent but i do have a nearly new 12000 btu portable air conditioner /dehumidifier works perfect but to big for my little drobes!i would swap for a good hps 150w-400w the air con is a current model and costs near £300 so a bargain for someone who needs it peace

• FT101 and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#3 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

Have you thought of making one? I don't recon it will be too hard. Should be able to get the poles and connectors from a hard ware shop and possibly the Mylar/whatever for the walls. Or even knock up a frame out of some light weight wood. Just spit balling here (just smoked some of my 2 week immature liberty haze and it's not bad for immature but it's making me all creative n shit lol). I recon u could knock one up for about $100- that's $100 AUD so probably only like £1 in your money lol.

Or even using the existing tent u have now and just cutting getting all macgyuver on it.

Edited by wonkeydonkeymonster, 03 March 2015 - 11:16 AM.

• duke likes this

#4 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

Have you thought of making one? I don't recon it will be too hard. Should be able to get the poles and connectors from a hard ware shop and possibly the Mylar/whatever for the walls. Or even knock up a frame out of some light weight wood. Just spit balling here (just smoked some of my 2 week immature liberty haze and it's not bad for immature but it's making me all creative n shit lol). I recon u could knock one up for about $100- that's $100 AUD so probably only like £1 in your money lol.

Or even using the existing tent u have now and just cutting getting all macgyuver on it.

The veg box i have at the mo is a homemade jobby but its a piece of shit lol, just used stuff from a site i was working on to build it. Suppose i Could take my time and build another better one, but thought maby someone could have swapped and benefited from a larger tent lol :0 awwwk well ill hit the diy shop in a week or 2 [emoji14] cheers fella

i cant help with the tent but i do have a nearly new 12000 btu portable air conditioner /dehumidifier works perfect but to big for my little drobes!i would swap for a good hps 150w-400w the air con is a current model and costs near £300 so a bargain for someone who needs it peace

Ahhhh im devistated duke, i gave my 400w ballast, hps bulb and euro shade to a friend about 3 weeks ago, could have used and air con unit for the summer :( suppose i still have a few months to invest in one lol, any ideas what i could use in a 1.2x1.2 tent lol
  • wonkeydonkeymonster likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.