• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:59 PM

Aye and the time Massa got hit by a bolt coming at him at 100mph right in his face helmet..

• CaTz likes this

#12 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

Yeah Massa was well Lucky!! Few inches to the side!!  ...that was off the Brawn Car wasn't it...? not 100% sure... was a while ago...plus baked...oh yeah...inner peace(nah I'm no Hippie) but Y'know what I mean...

Hmm once the Driver / Grid is set up? might have to have a Poll or Comp...idk?

atb

Edited by CrazyCatz2012, 03 March 2015 - 08:05 PM.

• Grub and Up2nogood like this

#13 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

He was with Ferrari when it happened yeah you could do a poll crazy..Sounds good..

It was a coil that hit him

• 2scoops and CaTz like this

#14 Grub

Grub

Retired Mod.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

I'm up for a good fantasy-league kinda comp. Can't wait til the 15th!  :)

• Up2nogood, The Dude Abides and CaTz like this

#15 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

That coil hit him on the 12th second mark thereabouts in the video,you have to keep pausing it because it's so quick

• The Dude Abides and CaTz like this

#16 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

Nice thread CC, I'm subbed, love my F1.

I like almost all the drivers as well, they may be spoilt brats with rich parents but most seem decent geezers.

Up2, I'm a huge Felipe Massa fan, he's never been quite as fast since that accident but a really nice fella and was dreadfully unlucky last season, got taken out in 3 of the first 4 races through no fault of his own. I like the Williams team and hope they continue their success against the 'big' teams this year, Bottas is really quick, a future World champ I reckon.

Let's hope Ferrari get their act together, Renault sort their engine and McLaren/Honda put a decent car on the grid.

Could be a classic season.

All good things

TDA

• Grub, Up2nogood and CaTz like this

#17 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

Yes Dude I really like Massa,such a gentleman..Bottas is getting better,these Finns know how to drive don't they

• The Dude Abides likes this

#18 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

5mzvnm.jpg

Well tha tight git BBC have put out their "Live" Schedule of Races, which is TEN this year and the rest being HighLights...Just glad tha Missus got Her HD Package when she did, only extra tenner a month for quite a few HD channels F1 being one of them...But if You stuck with only FreeView then tis a bit of a bummer, the worst being HighLights of Qualifying..wtf? only lasts minutes and then they chop it about..pfft!! anyhoos waffling..Fantasy F1 League...how's that work? atb

BBC confirms 10 live races

6z7p8n.jpg

BBC Sport will once again not screen the season-opening Australian GP and the Monaco GP live this year.

The BBC will show 10 races live in 2015, but will provide highlights of all 20 grands prix while every race, practice and qualifying sessions will be live on BBC Radio 5 live or sports extra and the BBC Sport website.

The "live" television coverage will only start at the second race in Malaysia on 29 March while the Canadian Grand Prix, British GP and season-ending Abu Dhabi GP are also among the live races.

The BBC team will once again consist of lead commentator Ben Edwards, presenter Suzi Perry, chief analyst Eddie Jordan and co-commentator David Coulthard while Lee McKenzie, Tom Clarkson and Allan McNish will continue to provide additional info from the pit lane.

BBC Sport live races for 2015:
29 March - Malaysia
19 April - Bahrain    
7 June - Canada
5 July - Great Britain
26 July - Hungary
23 August - Belgium
27 September - Japan
11 October - Russia
15 November - Brazil
29 November - Abu Dhabi

Well only a Week to go...Marussia(Manor) have made it to tha Grid..Car past the safety tests, still don't know whom their 2nd Driver is...I'm glad they made it though..imho We do need the smaller teams, even the back markers init..

atb

More to Come..

Edited by CrazyCatz2012, 06 March 2015 - 07:52 PM.

• Grub, Up2nogood and The Dude Abides like this

#19 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

Thank Fuck I get sky on the cheap lol

#20 Grub

Grub

Retired Mod.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

C'mon the guys.... is one of you gonna set up a Fantasy F1 league?

I'm happy to donate a nice stash of beans to the outright winner but I don't wanna run it as I'd like to join in. :)

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.