40 replies to this topic

#21 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:39 PM

soz been away...just starting looking into this ^^^^^ will update this Thread and TRY and get Fantasy F1 League(well I won't try I WILL) may need some Help along tha way though > > > 

http://badgergp.com/game/

Will also update the S.B. Thread...

Hope you having a Good day...Sunny ere init..

atb

• The Dude Abides likes this

#22 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

still Googling..

#23 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

well not as straight forward as i 1st thought..must be a way to do, it though even if just a "Basic One" I mean X amount of Teams over X amount of Races...how many players/peeps have We got that would/will play this...

fell over at bloody park..hands killing and tingling??

20gjsb8.jpg

This looks quite good, just gotta look into a bit more..

Edited by CrazyCatz2012, 10 March 2015 - 04:05 PM.

• Grub, The Dude Abides and 2scoops like this

#24 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

sorry fellas not had much chance to look into the Fantasy F1 League...what about just doing something based on each Qualifying and Race session, Pick Your Driver, State where you think they will come in Qualifying and all entries to be in day before Qualifying(preferably) and same for the Race.. Will could then award points basd on how your driver/team does..

All this would be updated before and after Qualifying and after Race

Teams OR Drivers...?

• Grub and The Dude Abides like this

#25 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

5mzvnm.jpg

Sauber lose appeal against Giedo racing

2qbrhq9.jpg

2015-03-12 08:31:31

Sauber will have to name Giedo van der Garde as one of their two drivers for the Australian GP after losing their appeal on Thursday.

Earlier this week, the Victoria Supreme Court upheld a judgement from a Swiss court that van der Garde was entitled to one of Sauber's two race seats.

The courts agreed with the Dutchman that he had a guarantee from Sauber that he would race this season only for the team to unceremoniously give him the boot in favour of Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr.

Sauber appealed the ruling with the appeal hearing taking place on Thursday afternoon.

The team was unsuccessful.

According to Autosport, court documents read: "The respondent was ordered to refrain from taking any action the effect of which would be to deprive Mr van der Garde of his entitlement to participate in the 2015 Formula 1 season as one of Sauber's two nominated race drivers."

At 4pm on Thursday Sauber will have to name their two nominated drivers for this weekend's grand prix and F1 now awaits to see how will partner van der Garde, who has yet to obtain a super license, in Melbourne.

Reports in Melbourne are that van der Garde's legal team has filed a contempt of court application to force Sauber to comply with the order.

From Planet F1

Australian GP: Sauber lose appeal over Giedo van der Garde ruling.

5kfrd3.jpg

Sauber have failed in an appeal to overturn a court ruling that says Giedo van der Garde should race for the team at Sunday's Australian Grand Prix.

Van der Garde, 29, a former test driver for Sauber, says he was promised a race seat for this season, a claim backed by the Victoria Supreme Court this week.

Three appeal judges ruled against the team on Thursday, clearing the way for the Dutchman to compete this weekend.

Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr are the team's nominated drivers for 2015. - "The appeal is dismissed because we see no error in the reasoning of the trial judge.

Sauber were also ordered to pay Van der Garde's legal costs.

Speaking outside court, Van der Garde said: "Sauber has to work with us now. There is no other issue."

It is unclear whether Sauber will drop one of their current drivers to accommodate Van der Garde in Melbourne this weekend, or race with Ericsson and Nasr and risk contempt of court.

BBC Radio 5 live commentator James Allen says current rumours in the Melbourne paddock indicate Swedish driver Ericsson would be the man to step aside should Van der Garde drive. Reporters at the Victoria Supreme Court say Van der Garde's legal team has filed a contempt of court application to force Sauber to comply with the order. Van der Garde's lawyer said failure to comply could result in the seizure of Sauber's assets. Sauber have been asked to provide a list of those assets, which includes their cars and equipment currently at Melbourne's Albert Park. Court proceedings are due to continue at 10:30 local time on Friday (23:30 GMT), just two hours before the start of first practice.

Prior to launching their failed appeal, Sauber team principal Monisha Kaltenborn said letting Van der Garde race at such short notice - in a car designed for Ericsson or rookie Nasr - would be unsafe. "What we cannot do is jeopardise the safety of our team, or any other driver on the track, by having an unprepared driver in a car that has now been tailored to two other assigned drivers," she said.

Van der Garde must still acquire a valid super-licence - required for any driver to compete in F1 - if he hopes to compete this weekend, as last season's has now expired and has not been renewed. His application must go through the motorsport authorities in his native Netherlands, who in turn must apply to the sport's world governing body, the FIA, but Van der Garde is confident of pushing the paperwork through in time.

F1 drivers on Sauber v Van der Garde

Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg: "Geido wants what he was promised and what he signed for, and I think also paid for, and it's his right. I'm not surprised [Sauber is in this position]. They were desperate for money to survive but it's not a way to do business and to screw people like this."

Williams driver Felipe Massa: "It shouldn't be the way people treat drivers. They should respect drivers. It's not fair when people treat you the way he has been treated. It doesn't matter if you are a driver or an engineer. If there is a contract then that should be respected. Drivers should stand up for their rights, so I see it as a good thing for all drivers."

Force India driver Sergio Perez: "We [the drivers] need this work and this career, so it's not fair when people are not treating you the way you have to be treated."

McLaren's Jenson Button on Sauber's claim that it would be unsafe for Van der Garde to drive: "For me it is a shame that they have gone in that direction, because safety is always a concern in motorsport and we shouldn't be throwing it around lightly. Personally, him driving the car is not a safety issue. I think it is unfair to use that against Giedo.

From the BBC

Edited by CrazyCatz2012, 12 March 2015 - 01:27 PM.

• Up2nogood and The Dude Abides like this

#26 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

Max Chilton seals drive for Nissan in World Endurance Championship after F1 exit

He was useless anyway lol

• The Dude Abides and CaTz like this

#27 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

I couldn't say if Max was useless..He certainly didn't shine in F1 though, but tbh I don't think the way Formula One is setup helps Young New Drivers(and even feel some, might be better off sticking to other Formulas until such time that a Good(ish) Car Seat becomes available within a Good Team? idk but We had HRT(what a name) and Virgin Marussia and Caterham join the F1 arena and only Marussia(Manor) survived! I don't think the "Budget" cuts ever came into play and well, Costs still need to be brought down..I'm not a Bernie fan,but he has made some suggestions which the Top Teams just poo pah? Teams need to sort tha Act out(esp Sauber) I think(sometimes happens) that the Bigger Teams should treat the Back of the Pack Teams a little differently and maybe come to some arrangement whereby they supply idk? Chassis or Engines...or what have you at either Cost or No Cost in exchange for a kinda Partnership, and Driver Academy sort of thing, gets them a Rookie on the Track gaining experience and they can judge/mentor those with Talent, Ferrari>Manor / Honda>Caterham / HRT>Renault...I know We have Haas coming in 2016,and will be a Ferrari engine customer...at first?

Being a Talented Driver in a Poor Ass Team, with a Lack of Funds and Shite Car...I love watching the Middle to the Back of the Pack Scraps but summat needs to change to grow tha grid!! 

#28 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

How would he cope in a Ferrari or Hamiltons car I wonder lol..

• The Dude Abides and CaTz like this

#29 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Idk? but that's kinda one of the Issues that I'm on about, and Talented Drivers with experience can make a Car Look and perform better than it is(Alonso,Hamilton) But a Rookie who has only just got Super Licence and into F1..IF you get stuck in a really Shite Car/Team...well that could be F1 Career over,before its even begun...idk...Like say I don't think Max got much of a decent shot, but then look what happened with Senna and Di Resta..pretty sure both was better than Max...Me luvs Formula One...but it was better decades ago...things change i know that, just not all for the better...gotta check Times for P1/P2/P3, Qualifying, Race and will update Thread.

atb

#30 CaTz

CaTz

We're all mad here.

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:31 PM

SKY SPORT - Australia

Fri 13th Mar

Practice 1(On Air) 1:00am  - (Start)1:30am

Practice 2(On Air) 5:15am  - (Start)5:30am

Sat 14th Mar

Practice 3(On Air) 2:45am - (Start)3:00am

Qualifying (On Air)5:00am - (Start)6:00am

Sun 15th Mar (On Air)3:30am - (Start of Grand Prix)5:00am

Will add tha BBC Coverage shortly

abt

Edited by CrazyCatz2012, 12 March 2015 - 07:39 PM.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.