4 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:19 PM

I noticed these in the garden centre the other day and thought they looked interesting.

http://www.thompson-...ertiliser-guide

Formula #2 High Nitrogen (25-15-15), #4 High Potash (15-15-30), and/or #8 Low Nitrogen (12.5 - 25 - 25) from the general purpose 'Plant Feed' range look like they might cover most requirements, and if the rumour that cannabis likes the same sort of fertiliser as orchids is true, the Orchid Grow (10-3-3) and Bloom (3-10-10) types from the House Plant range might also be worth a look.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:01 PM

I noticed these in the garden centre the other day and thought they looked interesting.

http://www.thompson-...ertiliser-guide

Formula #2 High Nitrogen (25-15-15), #4 High Potash (15-15-30), and/or #8 Low Nitrogen (12.5 - 25 - 25) from the general purpose 'Plant Feed' range look like they might cover most requirements, and if the rumour that cannabis likes the same sort of fertiliser as orchids is true, the Orchid Grow (10-3-3) and Bloom (3-10-10) types from the House Plant range might also be worth a look.

So i was chatting about NPK values other day and lets say for sake of this chat they were 10/10/10 now what we were on about was once we add water does that drop the NPK values ? Sort of the more diluted it is the lesser the NPK values, basically in layman terms for sake of my numb skull, lets say its in 1 liter bottle @ 10/10/10 now if we made that into 2 liters by adding water would that 10/10/10 now be 5/5/5, myself i would think so, well tbh its pretty self explanitary but i just wanted a bit more clarfication on it so i know im right in thinking this. 

Cheers. :)

• Dekay, W.S, fairy and 1 other like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:37 PM

Yeah man it has to be by volume of water or per litre the values are different per volume of water because its diluted :P

• 2scoops, duke, W.S and 2 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:38 PM

Yeah man it has to be by volume of water or per litre the values are different per volume of water because its diluted :P

You`ll do for me sausage B)

• Dekay, W.S, fairy and 1 other like this

#5 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:16 PM

I've used the chempak high nitro feed in every grow and for quite some time since I first ever grew a plant in a wardrobe at the folks place :lol: Really good stuff IMO

:bong:

• Dekay, 2scoops and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.