#11 Hoon

Hoon

Strain Hoarder

• DJs
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

Good luck with it all squire..

My view on airpots is that heathrow is grubbier than gatwick, but the air hostesses are way fitter. Avoid stanstead like the plague. Its run by smelly old bags and you will get mugged if you are waiting around for the delayed flights.

:rofl: LOL swilly you's nutcase , you dribblin on ya doorstep put that thing away, oh lordy lordy  :pee: ;)

• Mrs Willy, Up2nogood, The Clone Ranger and 1 other like this

#12 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

that wasnt one of my better efforts was it. its cos im sober i think.

• Hoon and Mr.Happy like this

#13 Hoon

Hoon

Strain Hoarder

• DJs
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

sure you can remedy that soon enough :) an no, maybe not, but got me thinking of fit air hostesses tho  :laugh:

that wasnt one of my better efforts was it. its cos im sober i think.

#14 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Good luck with it all squire..

My view on airpots is that heathrow is grubbier than gatwick, but the air hostesses are way fitter. Avoid stanstead like the plague. Its run by smelly old bags and you will get mugged if you are waiting around for the delayed flights.

haha i kept reading this thread as has anyone had experience with airports :lol:

#15 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Some of my airpot experiences :greet:

exotic aloes

gallery_757_464_1458219.jpg

This is a young Olive tree I'm aclimating to my climate for 2-3 years in an airpot before it goes into the ground.

I made this big airpot from several small airpots

gallery_757_464_1996446.jpg

These little weeds love some airpots too

gallery_757_464_1240849.jpg

No binding and no coiling...Ever!!!

gallery_757_464_237283.jpg

• The Dude Abides, Solo Quin, Dex and 5 others like this

#16 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

air pruning rules!  although i use fabrics over airpots 

• RealMed, The Dude Abides, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#17 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

I started using airpots recently and they are awesome especially of you like soil and want it to dry faster airpots is the way forward (haven't tried fabrics)..

I have teo that i should harvest tonight and i never done root pics so i might do one if i can see straight lol, lovely outdoors plants tho buddy the aloe is truly exotic cant stop zooming in and out :lol:
  • The Dude Abides, Solo Quin, Bandit 4freekin20 and 2 others like this

#18 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

I wouldn't use anything but air pots now :D Though I admit to rooting cutts that have rooted in jiffy plugs into small 7cm square pots & once they are on the way it's into a 3L air pot :) Then when they are big enough in virtually no time at all it's into a 10L air pot... There is a little delay in growth, as in plants carry on how they are but at about 4 days there is a huge explosion of growth  :lol: 

I have had a lemon haze 80cm across at 4.5 weeks of veg from a cutting 6" tall & fully 1M across after a few weeks of flower under mixed lighting in soil... 66% soil, 33% perlite.

I cut the thing down to take a few cuttings, topped it at just over a foot, after about 4 days all those branches responded & I guess I'm expecting 12 to 15 oz off of the thing...

Big roots = big buds, air pots rule :)

Attached File  Picture 013 31.05.17 Lemon.jpg   327.23KB   0 downloads

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, Forest and 5 others like this

#19 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

I have never used the air pots look a little fancy to me 20l bucks with hole drilled in around the bottom is my tried and trusted method bought some fabric pots they are good for cold months as soil drys out faster but any other time of the year you loose root space due to the soil drying to quick around the edges. 

• The Dude Abides, Bandit 4freekin20 and Bubonik Chronic like this

#20 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

air pruning rules!  although i use fabrics over airpots

I agree smart pots are the best, here in the summer I started using cardboard to line the 100-200 gal pots keeps the moisture more consent and when it's 100-115f sure need that.
  • The Dude Abides, Solo Quin and Bubonik Chronic like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.