Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

So members of the circle... Hows things?

• Please log in to reply
765 replies to this topic

#11 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Had my mother over for the day...need I say anymore!! Let's just say,as soon as she was gone,I was hitting the vape lol.
  • Dekay, FoxyLady, hazed bunny and 3 others like this

#12 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

Had my mother over for the day...need I say anymore!! Let's just say,as soon as she was gone,I was hitting the vape lol.

Awww haha
  • duke and Lizardking like this

#13 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

Not long outta my bed today lol, Arsenal have beat the Ham 3-0 :) the sun is still shining and I've a bong with my name on it!

Afternoon fellow circlers :D
  • FoxyLady, hazed bunny, duke and 1 other like this

#14 FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Administering Meds on Wards ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

Foxys world today....now.... Master snoozing.... Cubs... Boycub sat beside me again goin on about a pair of shoes from somewhere for his feet .... How many shoes dya need?.... Vixencub poorly upstairs with pukeybug and Ralf just snoring bulldog style!!

Hurry up and wake up Master I actually feel "sort of better" and want a bag of chipshop chiiiiips!!!! :)
  • hazed bunny, duke and Special Branch like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

Bloody girls have to go to town every week then that means dad has to pop into the bar :pint: , fair enough ....now back with the computer a beer and had a nice spliff of BDM contemplating walking the dog or having a nap :)

• FoxyLady, duke and Lizardking like this

#16 FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Administering Meds on Wards ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

Bloody girls have to go to town every week then that means dad has to pop into the bar :pint: , fair enough ....now back with the computer a beer and had a nice spliff of BDM contemplating walking the dog or having a nap :)

Nap wins then deeks? ;)
  • Dekay and duke like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

Nap wins then deeks? ;)

I dont know this time my eyes are like slits but didnt get up till 12 and started getting hungry now lol, starving in fact, pizza time instead, see told you I get easily distracted.

• FoxyLady, hazed bunny, duke and 2 others like this

#18 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

I got off my arse, splashed my face with cold water & made an 8/10 shepherds pie. Carrots, man get out & asparagus. Pretty tasty

Either apple crumble & custard or chocolate cheesecake for pud :)

Decisions decisions.....

• Dekay, FoxyLady and duke like this

#19 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

What a wikkid wikkid tune dude. That's just got the hairs stood up on my arms!!!!

Tonight my misses is cooking us a phat meal, and I'm in charge of finding horror movies as my lad wants a family horror movie night. Might start with 1408 then take it from there.

I need to clean my pipe at some point as I used the woody bit of an incense stick to poke the ash out and now it tastes like incense! Not as nice as you might think lol

I also bought a tie. I don't wear shirts though [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48]
  • Dekay, FoxyLady, Special Branch and 1 other like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

hi all well i got the grandsons here for the weekend one spent all day sleeping/puking the other has been playing with mrfugly for hours and hours and neither look tired yet!i was hoping for a nice smoky day with me peeps but no bugger showed up!sounds like half the country is down with some bug atm.

tested the trainwreck to destruction though and decided it has the wrong name and should be call brainwreck cos i cant tell me arse from me elbow!hope all you sickys get well soon,peace

• Dekay, FoxyLady, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.