Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

So members of the circle... Hows things?

• Please log in to reply
765 replies to this topic

#231 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Aside from a blown hps globe things been good. Been playing a lot more guitar lately. learned, hear my train comin (Jimi Hendrix acoustic version), stray cat strut (stray cats), can you hear me knocking (rolling stones, really east to play) and catfish blues (Jimi Hendrix version) in the past 4 days and I'm learning, the sky is crying (Stevie Ray Vaughan). What can I say I love my blues [emoji450] [emoji41]. Next one on the list. . . Murder train a comin, by dethklok (Love metalocalypse, best series from adult swim imo, And brandon small can really shred the guitar). And that's about it really.
  • Budgie and Dekay like this

#232 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

Not had a fag all day 😱😲😤😔😫
  • Dekay and The Dude Abides like this

#233 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:21 PM

Afternoon good people Eggbox says he misses everyone but hes doing good at mo and really busy, and me I alright enjoying battlefield hardline a lot though.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 1 other like this

#234 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

Afternoon good people Eggbox says he misses everyone but hes doing good at mo and really busy, and me I alright enjoying battlefield hardline a lot though.

im currently trying to unlock the last assignment to get tje ARM assault rifle, any tips?
  • Dekay likes this

#235 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

im currently trying to unlock the last assignment to get tje ARM assault rifle, any tips?

I only on the 3rd 4th episode just got out of the swamps only got it other day and still finishing off far cry, well I completed it but still a few villages to free :)

• wonkeydonkeymonster likes this

#236 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:38 PM

making plans to go see my long lost mate in belfast sooon. very excited not seen her since we were 7

• Dekay likes this

#237 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:48 PM

Bit sick at moment, but the plus side is I have a excuse to stay in bed and have the Mrs bring me stuff, but the down side to staying in bed is I just spent 3hrs and $257 while looking thru the thinkgeek site, on some random bit really cool stuff, a perpetual motion machine being one, a 3D printer pen, knights of ni shrubbery manual, And a bunch of other random stuff. Can't wait to play with that pen tho looks awesome: )
  • Dekay likes this

#238 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:50 PM

What a beautiful night tonight im going to sit out back till sun is gone few joints and read/listen to game of thrones book lol
  • The Dude Abides likes this

#239 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:26 PM

What a beautiful night tonight im going to sit out back till sun is gone few joints and read/listen to game of thrones book lol

Pissing down here Bunny, thunderstorms, scaring the shit out of me.

Hope it drowns the moles.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, hazed bunny and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#240 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:38 PM

Pissing down here Bunny, thunderstorms, scaring the shit out of me.

Hope it drowns the moles.

All good things
TDA

awww noooo grab all the covers and make a man tent put the radio on and get baked soon forget about it
  • The Dude Abides likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.