306 replies to this topic

#101 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:07 PM

ffs never drinkng whisky and buckfast again head was lit last night, talk some right shite, ha

• Budgie, olmec and Roy Cropper like this

#102 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

@olmec aka judas ! Enders ! Could of gave my neck of the woods a mention ! Instead you plug bell Enders ! Lol
I hear Patrick got a concentrates lab in the b&b still !

Sorry pal il stop in for a bacon buttie an a brew to make it up to ya
  • Roy Cropper likes this

#103 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:04 PM

ffs never drinkng whisky and buckfast again head was lit last night, talk some right shite, ha

Bang on the bucky !, , brewed by monks in Devon, how can they be called monks when they brew such evil wine ! Lol

Edited by Roy Cropper, 24 January 2016 - 03:04 PM.

• The Clone Ranger likes this

#104 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:43 PM

I'm upswing something very similar to this

http://m.aliexpress....obilesitedetail

I think i may get some of these http://www.gearbest..../pp_128581.html and just use the maul grips you sent me m8. Looks a piece of piss this does, even for me.

• Roy Cropper and The Clone Ranger like this

#105 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

I think i may get some of these http://www.gearbest..../pp_128581.html and just use the maul grips you sent me m8. Looks a piece of piss this does, even for me.

It really is easy m8 just get the grips set nice but go slow toll ya get the sweet spot so u don't crush the straightners init
  • 2scoops likes this

#106 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

i might have a go at this grip vice thingy to see if i get any more return, got some 24k bubble thats been finely grated and been sat,well since before christmas ! busy night tonight folks, decarbin some rosin too ! 

how do i eat it ? 

• symbol 22 likes this

#107 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:47 PM

It really is easy m8 just get the grips set nice but go slow toll ya get the sweet spot so u don't crush the straightners init

Yes i thought that too, i may look for some more solid looking type straughteners that won`t go falling to pieces and bits flying everywhere with a bit of pressure applied. Do you crush the buds in the grips first as well ? and have you taken head on your retyrn weughts from bud, was it close to the guys in the video ?

• Roy Cropper likes this

#108 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

A nice of bit of diy that machine thingi @The Clone Ranger good effort m8, what return does give you in rosin from bud weight ?

• The Clone Ranger and symbol 22 like this

#109 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

Okay so I watched those videos on how to make rosin, but from what is being discussed in this thread, I found this and it's kinda more relevant to what you guys are talking about now.

After watching this, I'm so giving it a try.
  • The Clone Ranger likes this

#110 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:07 PM

i might have a go at this grip vice thingy to see if i get any more return, got some 24k bubble thats been finely grated and been sat,well since before christmas ! busy night tonight folks, decarbin some rosin too !

how do i eat it ?

I think you put it in your mouth [emoji23]

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.