22 replies to this topic

#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:20 PM

Attached File  funny-egg-faces.jpg   74.08KB   4 downloads Attached File  markers-and-eggs-shells-play.jpg   49.17KB   4 downloads

The Green Circle's Egg Decorating Competition

We've a seasonal little comp for you to get involved with, it's so simple a 3 year old could do it, so no excuses for not getting the felt tipped pens out and having a go :P, but there is a twist to proceedings :deviltoker:

All we want you to do is

• decorate a soft boiled egg
  • Make a t-g-c.nl / Green Circle sign and include in both the pics
  • take a picture 
  • crack open the egg
  • take a picture - showing the runny yolk!!!
  • and put your entry into this thread with both pictures

We'll put up a vote thread for a few days to pick a winner and entries should be in before midnight GMT on Easter Monday.

You can have as many entries as you like, and they can be as simple or elaborate as you wish.

The winner will get a choice of one pack from the following :

• World of Seeds : Columbian Gold regs (10)
    • This is a very interesting indica/sativa (25%/75%) hybrid. It is a mixture of traditional landrace, pure bred lines from the Santa Marta mountain range in Colombia. This variety was utilized by Simon Bolivar in his travels around the Amazon rainforest in which he interchanged spices and medicinal plants with natives during his conquests. This is a large, vigorous strain, with many side branches. It has a sweet, intense smell that complements its potent, sometimes psychedelic effect.
  • GooeyBreeder : Kona Sunset Regs (12)
    • This plant is impressive in its structure and looks, and offers a great yield both indoors and out. Great for S.O.G. Huge leaves that are great for cigars. Indica Dom but has a wonderful balanced warm high that sends you right to a beach on a big island. A very happy high with a wonderful taste of the islands tinged with a wonderful sweetness from the Dark Cross male which also gives the buds their stunning colour. Dark Cross was created from my Zinn with my Lava and also my 30 year old Mom Gooey.A very impressive male with the darkest purple colouring and stunning resin profiles which add nicely to the Kona line, Making Kona Sunset a high end must for those seeking flavour and high.
  • Dinafem : Fruit Auto (6)
    • Fruit Autoflowering is the automatic version of Grapefruit and it really lives up to its name. It grows into a wonderful, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, small, vigorous marijuana plant that produces beautiful, dense, resinous buds in the hands of growers of any level. It requires standard nutrition. Fruit Autoflowering cannabis seed provides good results in small indoor spaces. Outdoors it responds best to a temperate/Mediterranean climate and to the greenhouse. It is advisable to add 1/3 of coco to the soil and to water little and often. This a cannabis strain will give off a pleasant fruity/sweet scent at the end of flowering. The flavour and aroma are pronounced, with sweet notes of ripe summer fruit. The effect is powerful, relaxing and long-lasting. It is the perfect marijuana plant to rest deeply.

If there are more than 10 individual entries we'll pick 2 winners and also throw in some complementary green circle seeds :weed:.

So get 1/2 dozen eggs in the morning, boil for 3mins 20 seconds, cool and get creative.

Attached File  soft+boiled+egg.jpg   31.21KB   2 downloads

Competition closes to entrants Midnight, Easter Monday.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, FoxyLady and 5 others like this

#2 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

I'm in on this one its right up my street! (my mentality is of a 3 year old haha)

Been doing this with the kids this week but with hard boiled eggs, so i can't cheat!!!! my turn now hehe :)

• Budgie, FoxyLady and smokin soul like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:30 AM

bump

felt tip pens and 1/2 dozen free-range bought this morning......:)

• Mrs Willy, smokin soul, Special Branch and 1 other like this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

lol if a remember will do this tonight lol but am shit haha but who cares eh lol. Only problem is leaves me 1 egg short of a cake lol
  • smokin soul, mrsDeeks and MrsMellowed like this

#5 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:35 PM

Just boiled mine now hope they are runny as im same mrsm i tend to overcook!
  • MrsMellowed likes this

#6 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

am screwed then lol been least a decade since i boiled a egg like this lol
  • FoxyLady, mrsDeeks and MrsMellowed like this

#7 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

Awww the kids will love a go at doing this  :lovecrazed:

*hehe they'll never know that branchy cant draw a square house*  :redface: lol

SB :hattip:

• hazed bunny, smokin soul and KiefKat like this

#8 Whooshy

Whooshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

I'll get the eggs rolling.

gallery_439_214_38384.jpg

gallery_439_214_120056.jpg

Happy Easter & good luck to all you eggheads.

Whooshy x

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, FoxyLady and 8 others like this

#9 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:35 PM

Here's my entry

cea842f8ac85f76f061496263dc109cc.jpg

eggspelliarmus!

4813f42906ad8f8ff5e03c8a683f6479.jpg

I didnt want to break it lol
  • Budgie, FoxyLady, hazed bunny and 8 others like this

#10 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:00 PM

remembered to buy eggs today, hopefully have something up later

• Budgie, Special Branch and mrsDeeks like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Easter, Egg, Decorate, Comp, Cannabis, THC, CBD, Green Circle

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.