20 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:23 PM

Forum anniversary 16th May 2015

Howdy good peeps, its been nearly a year now since we left our last home to start the new and after many trials and tribulations, well figuring out how everything worked also referred to as ask Missy we are fast approaching the big day. This is where you all come in, we want to celebrate it a bit and will be offering prizes throughout but what do you want to see, do you want to get involved, the radio will be will be populated and there will be some type of competition on there for all to take part in as well as forum stuff slippers may even be involved.

So its up to you but we would very much like it if you could show up on this date Saturday the 16th of May and join in or watch as grown men make fools of themselves, and if anyone wants to get more involved or has any ideas just shout out in here we listening even if its farty stuff.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Notorious WD and 11 others like this

#2 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

woohoo party, jelly, ice cream and a game of pin the tail on the wonkey :) im shit at coming up with ideas but will be available for a stint on the radio if needed :dancer:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:49 AM

Wow nearly a year already.

Pin the tail on the wonkey...love it :)

I'll be in attendence and will help out in anyway I can.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#4 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

If anyone is up for running a comp on the day/weekend then pm one of the mods/admin with your ideas :idea: :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:43 PM

Or even a time would be better you can do something, run a comp, radio then we can timetable it around people :)

• Budgie, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#6 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

What about a tgc birthday cake making comp?
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#7 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

I have stuff i could donate to the comp if there's gonna be one for our first birthday

SB :hattip:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#8 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

Good idea :)

But how about just a cake-decorating competition? That might be more approachable for some people, and might gain a few more entries.

pin the tail on the wonkey

Hee hee... That made me smile :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

This (well, cake-decorating) is going to happen — Watch out for it tomorrow evening :)
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 3 others like this

#10 Notorious WD

Notorious WD

Rest in peace V-Max.

• Sleeping Mods
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

Happy Birthday TGC!

Still can't believe a years passed so quickly. Steady and sure has seen the site stabilise and grow. The place wouldn't be here without the hard work of the backroom team and of course all the guys that signed up to the fledgling community and sticking with it.

I've had a difficult year personally, I've had a child, lost my Mum (Nan whom I lived with),had a crop stolen, gone through 4 jobs trying to find a nice life/work balance. But what's been good for me personally is trusting those around me to keep this place safe and sound whilst my own input has been minimal. The diary sections are super impressive and so too is the good vibe we have here. I song think there's been a single fallout here where the shots hit fan, long may that continue!

I am proud to be part of this place, a green circle, a true community. We are building a great home and thanks for inhabiting and helping us build.

Take care and Happy Birthday.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slippers, competitions, weed, sexy weed, sexy slippers, sexy competitions

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.