8 replies to this topic

#1 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

Right I'm starting this as a place where I can share all the shocking stuff I've been seeing so here we go

your bank account doesn't belong to you
I knew when they were urging people to save money in your bank there was something fishy going on

The history of the rothschilds, the people who are really in control

The westernisation and destruction of Libya

Meet your strawman, the truth about who you really are

Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor Patent – Getting Rid of Those Who Stood in His Way!

Anonymous operation death eaters

WESTMINSTER PAEDOSADIST RING

Anonymous Leaks Satanic Cult Member Names, Places, Phone #s

ANONYMOUS UK #OpDeathEaters Press release (links in description)
http://youtu.be/PeyV8dhNy3U

the unlawful killing of princess Diana, must watch video

Edited by Vador, 22 April 2015 - 09:56 PM.

• duke likes this

#2 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

Tories mocking stroke victims

Chase Bank Begins Prohibiting Cash Transactions

• sweetsmoker likes this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:10 PM

Very believable the Libya video is, it`s proper fucked that place is now as is Iraq in which Saddam Hussain coincidentally made it clear his intent was to stop trading oil in the dollar, but he was looking at more the euro and pound as an alternative, just before the invasion. 2 stark simularities their for sure just before both countries were taken down by the west, look at state their in now and both are getting more and more uncontrollable daily. They must love it orgs like isis, kinda must go like this, isis leader " i know lets start a little riot in a country we are after, declaring we want democracy and let the west take it down for us, then we will stroll in and take it over after they leave, pinch the oil sell it on anyhow, raping and pillaging along the way, as we go" .

• Lab Rat and Vador like this

#4 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:39 PM

Bang on Jimmi, bad times we are living in.
Al Qaeda was created by the cia and Isis is a homegrown terror cell as well.
When you take a step back and look at what's going on its clear who the real terrorists are.
Oh yeah that reminds me.......
  • fairy likes this

#5 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:42 PM

Paris false flag, no blood

Now watch what the reporter has to say

The blood was put there, haha what's bunch of muppets.
Did you notice the blood wasn't even where the body was laid
  • 2scoops and Lab Rat like this

#6 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

This is an Excellant video, worth a watch if you don't believe in religion and you want to understand what the bible was really about, everything makes much more sense after watching.
It's not all about the bible by the way but it explains how the bible is actually talking about the stars and not actual people, the 12 deciples actually represent the 12 signs of the zodiac and the son of God is not Jesus it is actually the sun, makes sense when you think about all the religions that worship the Suns and the stars which Christianity is actually based on.
It goes on to explain how these pagan satanists who rule over our lives use the zodiac and sacrifice blood on certain dates, it covers 9/11 and some other important topics.

Zeitgeist the movie, watch it you won't be disappointed

Edited by Vador, 23 April 2015 - 04:58 PM.

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

Bang on Jimmi, bad times we are living in.
Al Qaeda was created by the cia and Isis is a homegrown terror cell as well.
When you take a step back and look at what's going on its clear who the real terrorists are.
Oh yeah that reminds me.......

Rothschilds of the world and all that secret handshake society type crap, well i know it exists and i know peeps like this if they get theirs heads around a table can influence and even put pressures on Governments especially the Yanks, basically forcing their views/policies through i would say, but they no world leaders in disguise hidden behind Prime Ministers and Presidents. I`m not sure i believe in all that shite myself, i suppose again though it all depends which way you look at it, fuck knows. :/

#8 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

Hampstead satanic paedophile ring

These are the testimonies of the children involved from Hampstead, they describe how social services are used as a supply line to supply babies which they then sacrifice by cutting off the heads and drinking the blood.
It is really graphic so be warned

Another paedo from Hampstead
Janner gave his children deeds to his £2m home at height of abuse probe in echo of Stuart Hall case, move could slash potential payouts

#9 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

Case files for the above video

Attached File  15 01 09 HHJ Richards Family Court.pdf   1.65MB   1 downloads

Attached File  15 01 22 Acknowledgment of Service.pdf   335.96KB   0 downloads

Attached File  15 02 05 Position Statement.pdf   828.35KB   0 downloads

Attached File  15 02 15 Chronology.pdf   350.38KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Extracts of EXPERT Statements re Police Videos and Investigation.pdf   791.93KB   0 downloads

Attached File  First Press Release.pdf   804.39KB   0 downloads

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.