5 replies to this topic

#1 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

I have 3 female seeds outdoor mixed plants i need to put outside in a guerilla spot very soon. Im scouting for spots today and have found one that is pretty close to a residential area and a popular footpath route,  The spot is on a slope off the footpath that is overgrown with brambles, there then looks to be a clearing here with thick  brambles either side and a fence blocking off a railway track that cuts through the area.

Im off to look at some more possibilties now further out in the sticks but this means lugging stuff about,  My question anyway getting to the point is how noisy will it be digging out 3 large holes with a hand mattock and should i even be thinking about this near residential areas?

thanks in advance

Attached Files

• Attached File  tgc2.jpg   46.9KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  tgc.jpg   107.44KB   4 downloads

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and KiefKat like this

#2 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

Hi Azza, would it be possible to use a garden fork, much quieter.

I think only you can decide on the risk amigo, is it close enough to smell it in flower?

All good things

TDA

• A1 Sativa and Zipp like this

#3 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

Its far away not to be noticed by sight or smell but it is a well used route, the mattock discretely fits in a ruck sack where getting a garden fork to patch unseen would be a lot harder and could possibly arouse suspicion. It would have to be late at night or early am and preferably pissing it down anyway to avoid being seen trampling through brambles. 

• The Dude Abides likes this

#4 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

Good luck in digging your spot,stick this nearby :) 

2up4qyt.png

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#5 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

I went looking for spots further out in the sticks today, Had a really nice stoned walk  but still haven't found a spot I'm 100 per cent happy with. will keep looking maybe check on google earth the places I've had in mind and check for any obvious problems I've missed 

Attached Files

• Up2nogood and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#6 Bobmonk388

Bobmonk388

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

I've grown 10 metres away from a well used footpath for years in brambles and hawthorn never had an issue just be carful best visit early or late when every ones in bed
  • A1 Sativa likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.