Photo
- - - - -

Tangerine Dream, Black rose X Lemon Stinky and M.M.G.

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

First of all I'd like to thank the members who gave me these seeds to grow, I know Grub gave me the Tangerine Dream, but I'm very sorry  to admit I can't remember who kindly gave me the other two strains, I suspect it was Double Zero, whoever it was though thanks again. :)

Now I'm saying a very big thank you to Jimmi 2 scoops for offering to mentor me on this grow.

Grow Room ... secret Jardin 6 feet by 3 feet

Light... Mars2 400W LED

Medium... Plant Magic coco

Nutrients Canna A+B 

I put 3  black rose x lemom stinky 3 martian mean green, and 2 tangerine dream in water to soak over night, all sunk  except one tangerine dream, I may have to replace it.

@ jimmi   Attached File  HPIM1250.JPG   77.19KB   13 downloads  Bubbled water before pH adjustment.  note it's  .192 

Edited by ZenArcher, 03 May 2015 - 06:37 AM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#2 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:03 AM

I'm in. Good luck and mon the Coco :D

• The Dude Abides and ZenArcher like this

#3 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:21 AM

first in, i just want to wish you luck with this adventure mate, but i dont need to......cos you have jimmy as a mentor.

Heard a few bad thinjs about the tanjerine dream bein prone to hermie, but hopefully this wont happen to yours, cos its also meant to be a  really nice smoke.

Thank you bbb, you're right about having Jimmi as mentor, I'm really pleased he offered to help me. Thanks for heads up about Tangs being prone to Lady boyism, ;) I'll keep an extra close eye on them. :)  

I'm in. Good luck and mon the Coco :D

Welcome aboard revert mate.  Thanks to both of you guys :) :)

• The Dude Abides and revert like this

#4 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

Nice one Zen, gonna sub up to this amigo.

All good things

TDA

• ZenArcher likes this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:41 PM

Just get them plant`ed 3 or 4 mm deep one they`ve cracked, plant them into your coco that`s been drenched and ran through with plenty of lets say a mix of root tonic and water for now and aim to get plenty of run off before adding seeds, just to wash out anything that maybe left behind crap wise as i`m not sure about PM coco, i know it`s not heat treated for bugs which makes me think what else, so yes a good run through with a mix just to wash out any crap that may cause trouble and that should do you, i wouldn`t worry too much about PH`ing it at this stage, that shit aint best stuff to use atmo, then bang them under your small cfl vegging light till they show, also keep spraying the coco tops with the same mix once or twice daily so it don`t go dry under your light and they should be showing before they need another watering within 3 days, if not they may need another drink, if you`ve got a propogater stick that over them to stop the coco drying out too quick it won`t hurt one bit, empty pop bottles chopped down also make great propogaters to help keep coco moist up at top were seeds will be, it`s not essential and tbh i don`t use them, but i`m not their with you and can`t see wet or dry so yes this should help, but just don`t let the coco dry out but don`t keep soaking it atmo either, inbetween both sounds about right to me. But yes sound as a pound m8, good man on getting this up n running ASAP. We shall try our best, tis all we can do. :) Oh yes if you no root tonic then just water on it`s own works ok at this stage.

• Dekay, FT101 and ZenArcher like this

#6 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

Nice one Zen, gonna sub up to this amigo.

All good things

TDA

Glad to have you aboard Dude. Gracias mi amigo. :) 

#7 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

Just get them plant`ed 3 or 4 mm deep one they`ve cracked, plant them into your coco that`s been drenched and ran through with plenty of lets say a mix of root tonic and water for now and aim to get plenty of run off before adding seeds, just to wash out anything that maybe left behind crap wise as i`m not sure about PM coco, i know it`s not heat treated for bugs which makes me think what else, so yes a good run through with a mix just to wash out any crap that may cause trouble and that should do you, i wouldn`t worry too much about PH`ing it at this stage, that shit aint best stuff to use atmo, then bang them under your small cfl vegging light till they show, also keep spraying the coco tops with the same mix once or twice daily so it don`t go dry under your light and they should be showing before they need another watering within 3 days, if not they may need another drink, if you`ve got a propogater stick that over them to stop the coco drying out too quick it won`t hurt one bit, empty pop bottles chopped down also make great propogaters to help keep coco moist up at top were seeds will be, it`s not essential and tbh i don`t use them, but i`m not their with you and can`t see wet or dry so yes this should help, but just don`t let the coco dry out but don`t keep soaking it atmo either, inbetween both sounds about right to me. But yes sound as a pound m8, good man on getting this up n running ASAP. We shall try our best, tis all we can do. :) Oh yes if you no root tonic then just water on it`s own works ok at this stage.

Thanks Jimmi. I have a heated propagator I like to use, and I have some Rhyzotonic so good to go once those seeds get tails. All eight are in damp kitchen roll, inside a baggie  :) 

• The Dude Abides and 2scoops like this

#8 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

Day 1 above ground

An early show from 1 tangerine Dream, and a Black rose X lemon stinky just about to show, once it gets straightened up.

So far five have cracked, 2 T.D. 2 MMG and 1 BR LS.. All had very strong tap root showing. I buried them in prepared coco 4mm deep as per instructions boss, :) ;)

I have them under a 125 Watt blue spec CFL in propagator with the heat function switched off. 

Hope this is what you wanted Jimmi.  As for me, I'm pleased with it so far.

Attached File  HPIM1255.JPG   140.21KB   9 downloadsAttached File  HPIM1256.JPG   101.01KB   9 downloads

Edited by ZenArcher, 06 May 2015 - 11:14 AM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 2 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:07 PM

Solid gold m8. :D

• ZenArcher likes this

#10 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:47 AM

Day 4 above ground

The first seed to crack was a black rose x lemon stinky, it had a long tap root almost an inch I'd say, I should have positioned it more carefully in the coco as when it started to push up it ended up tap root coming to top, and cotyledons down. I noticed it was withering, so shook it out of medium and put it back correct way up, waiting now to see if it recovers. Hope it does as it was the only one of three to germinate.

BR x LS Attached File  HPIM1260.JPG   177.24KB   7 downloads

2 Tangerine Dream 2 Martian Mean Green 1 Black Rose x Lemon stinky Attached File  HPIM1260.JPG   197.03KB   7 downloads

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.