212 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Hello mes clarts..

Dude has agreed to mentor me on this one so off i go.

Not germed yet, but will do next weekend.. Just setting up the thread.

Where will i grow em? No idea.

What is the strain? Frisian ducks.

What are the genetics? No idea.

Have you any idea what you are doing? No.

Will this be a car crash? Yes.

Will you learn anything from this thread? Yes - how not to do it.

Will i look after em? I'll try.

Have i prepped the ground? No dont be daft.

All i know is that i will be bringing them to a conclusion one way or another.

Fish blood and bone is the way forward so have kept the bones from the ribs i had on the weekend. I am in the process of defrosting a black pudding for the blood and will probably go for a large haddock from the magpie cafe for the fish.

Wish me luck.  I hope dude knows what he is doing as it could be a disaster otherwise.

Pics next week of my belly button germing method.

Thanks to the donator and tony from ducth passion for the beans. Promise ill fuck em up royally and give everyone a giggle. (but i hope they turn out ok really).

Muchas

Mrs Willy.

• Budgie, Dekay, Up2nogood and 25 others like this

#2 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:15 PM

That's what I like to see matey...plenty of preparation lol.im exactly the same,my plants are all ready to go out now.ive got a few sites where I'm gonna grow them,but I haven't prepped anything up at these sites.it'll be alright.
I love diaries like this...always gonna be an unexpected twist in here somewhere lol.
Best of luck with the grow man...hopefully I'll learn something along the way.youll be good with Dude showing you the ropes :)
Subbed up for the ride and giggles along the way :)
  • Mrs Willy, Up2nogood, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#3 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:19 PM

cheers lizard, ive not started, but the geurilla god has said its ok, but ill bung em under a row of t5's for a few weeks and bung em out end of may i think. Cant remember whether they are fems, i think they are. I like the fact that they dont look like ganja leaves as im likely to bung em local as im a lazy sod. I have a shovel and some binoculars so stealth wise i should be fine.

thanks for joining in

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#4 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

They'll be good to go soon enough man.i like the Ducks leaves...nice and stealthy...untill they start getting big buds on them lol.
I've been saying to myself to get my plants out for a few weeks now...I'm a lazy shit too :)
I've got a few regs,so I might just be pissing in the wind!! I'm gonna have to keep eyes open for males...don't want them pollinating my girls!
You'll be fine Swills...looking forward to the pics man :)
  • The Dude Abides, denots, the old lady and 5 others like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

best of duck with the grow im sure you will quack it with the dudes mentoring skills,i love the blind faith aproach and am a big fan myself and trust the ganja gods to guide me,rabbits on the other hand get eaten by mrfugly!peace

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#6 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

dont you let that mutt near my plants dukey. I can see it in his eyes that he would munch em up once the calyxes start swelling.

I reckon it will be a minor duck up, but fingers crossed for some smoke at the end of it.

All the breast

mrs willy

• The Dude Abides, duke, 1984 and 8 others like this

#7 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

Nice one Willy

I'm a little bit ahead of you in terms of plans, but not a great deal :)

I'm also hoping for the gods to shine on me.

That and for a shit-load of sunshine.

Good luck m8

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, revert and 8 others like this

#8 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

lol this is going to be messy lmao good luck to the both of yous lol :lol: :lol: :bigjoint: :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, revert and 8 others like this

#9 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

This has the makings of being one of the funniest grows I'll ever witness. No way in hell I'm going to miss this. Good luck Mrs Willy and Dude.

Edited by revert, 04 May 2015 - 08:03 PM.

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#10 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

Nice one Willy

I'm a little bit ahead of you in terms of plans, but not a great deal :)

I'm also hoping for the gods to shine on me.

That and for a shit-load of sunshine.

Good luck m8

Everyones ahead of me sprinkster. Im always behind. Im just hoping i dont break any limbs on this one and come out of it in one piece.

lol this is going to be messy lmao good luck to the both of yous lol :lol: :lol: :bigjoint: :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

It is zipp and want to (without much effort) try and do a diply on this one and pretty much see it as a laugh more than anything.

This has the makings of being one of the funniest grows I'll ever witness. No way in hell I'm going to miss this. Good luck Mrs Willy and Dude.

Lets hope so. Ive been very good to dude with tips of chappie dog food and all sorts of advice so i hope he returns the favour.  I may have to insist he stops fucking turtles in kew gardens and give me some proper attention. He does fancy me though so think im ok.

• The Dude Abides, revert, smokin soul and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, Frisian, Frisian Duck, Duck

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.