212 replies to this topic

#11 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

Ahh right we're off then.

Nice start to the grow, you've got the beans (they are fems btw) and starting them under the T5's is perfect.

Then find yourself a decent spot, dig some holes and we're off.

Remember that as a gueriila grower everyone and everything is out to thwart you, be strong Darling.

If you have any queries then keep them to yourself.

If however you are in need of some farty advice then don't hesitate to ask.

Have you waterproofed your outdoor slippers yet?

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, Up2nogood and 11 others like this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

I think you`ll need a wee bit of luck Swilly with this one. I had my 3 FD show above the soil last week only to fry in the hot muck, i flushed them out so it`s a waiting game for their recovery, i`m about as hopefull as you are of getting to the end, which is very :spell: .

2 right comics we got growing this guys, it should be fun whatever the outcome is.

• The Dude Abides, revert, duke and 6 others like this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:38 PM

Ahh right we're off then.

Nice start to the grow, you've got the beans (they are fems btw) and starting them under the T5's is perfect.

Then find yourself a decent spot, dig some holes and we're off.

Remember that as a gueriila grower everyone and everything is out to thwart you, be strong Darling.

If you have any queries then keep them to yourself.

If however you are in need of some farty advice then don't hesitate to ask.

Have you waterproofed your outdoor slippers yet?

All good things

TDA

I have waterproofed the star wars ones with some scotchguard and a co op carrier bag of course dude.

I think you`ll need a wee bit of luck Swilly with this one. I had my 3 FD show above the soil last week only to fry in the hot muck, i flushed them out so it`s a waiting game for their recovery, i`m about as hopefull as you are of getting to the end, which is very :spell: .

2 right comics we got growing this guys, it should be fun whatever the outcome is.

I wouldnt be mocrowaving the soil jimmi as hot soil doesnt do any favours to anyone. If you are insistent on putting soil in microwave, id suggest a defrost setting and maybe put some bolognese sauce in their as well. This helps the N levels and feeds not only the plants, but yourself as well. As ali g says, then you is nobbing 2 birds wiv one johhny.

:)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, revert and 6 others like this

#14 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

This should be fun and also informative, count me in doing my first proper outdoor one this year and am prepared mentally and have seen myself dig holes where i want them just need to actually dig some holes, oh and start the seed, that defintiely part of the plan, hope yours goes better than mine lol :)

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#15 the old lady

the old lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:07 AM

I'm subbed - and up for a giggle too - best of luck Mrs :)

TOL

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#16 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

this is already sounding like its gonna be a classic diary! good luck mrs w, i'll pull up a pew if you dont mind

• Mrs Willy, wonkeydonkeymonster, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#17 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

Right, no germ pics as just been too busy to fart.

But i germed em a bit late, but 2 have their cocks out and 1 doesnt, but they only been in for 36 hrs so have bunged em under the T5s as at today.

a couple of weeks and i think its planty planty outside.

Getting excited on this. I have a few spots i think are ok, but may just do em in a polytunnel thingy (plastic greenhouse)

Attached File  IMG_0871.jpg   264.42KB   12 downloads

• Up2nogood, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#18 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

Nice one Darling, only 2 of my 3 germed as well.

Didn't realise you had a polytunnel option, I'd go with that as the ducks are quite stealthy, you'll have to watch the humidity later in flower though.

Can you get electricity to the tunnel?

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, wonkeydonkeymonster, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#19 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

im thinking of buying one of these and my garden is tucked away nicely out in the sticks and neighbour does the same so its nae bovva really.

http://www.homebase....nd-cover-596578

More of a plastic greenhouse , which is what i thought polytunnels were.

I could get eleccy to it possibly.. is that so i can play em music whilst they are growing, or is it to extract etc?

Muchas

Mrs willy

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, mrsDeeks and 5 others like this

#20 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

im thinking of buying one of these and my garden is tucked away nicely out in the sticks and neighbour does the same so its nae bovva really.

http://www.homebase....nd-cover-596578

More of a plastic greenhouse , which is what i thought polytunnels were.

I could get eleccy to it possibly.. is that so i can play em music whilst they are growing, or is it to extract etc?

Muchas

Mrs willy

That should do the job Darling.

You can use the leccy to play music to them (Martha Reeves and the Vandellas works well) but I used it to run an oscillating fan and a dehumidifier, can make all the difference late in flower, keeps that bud rot at bay.

I'd top them at least twice and then stick them straight into the ground (well prepared with blood, fish and bone), it means you can't move them but I find that yields nearly double when doing this.

You could be looking at 16-20 oz come the end of Sep/ early Oct.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, mrsDeeks, the old lady and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, Frisian, Frisian Duck, Duck

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.