44 replies to this topic

#21 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

Conditions aren't too cold? I had a run at sensi super skunk and 5 from 5 popped in 48 hrs. Popped a few Shiva skunk a week ago and same thing 2 from 2 popped in 48 hrs. I had a heat matt under them at 18° as well using moist paper towel and zip bag method. Hope they pop for you mate:)
  • 2scoops and Fowler78 like this

#22 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

I don't think there to cold m8 ive got them in a paper towel sealed in a plastic bag in a sandwich box and that is on top of my sky box so it should be nice and warm. I'll give it a few more days b4 giving up.
  • wonkeydonkeymonster likes this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

Email them and get some more.

• Fowler78 likes this

#24 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

They have got to be duds m8 ive just chucked 7 afgani freebies in a cup of water and they all have cracked in same conditions in less than 12 hours. Who do I email m8 Herbie's or sensi seeeds?
  • Budgie, 2scoops and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

If you got em from herbies email them. Old seeds stock maybe, fuck knows tbh, mention your from this place too, cus we gotta a pretty good relationship going with them.

• Fowler78 and Sprink like this

#26 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

Will do m8 I'm going to give them a few more days and then I shall email them. I'll let you know how I get on.
  • 2scoops likes this

#27 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

Thanks' I'll give it a go m8.

#28 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

Well there's no movement on the super skunk had it in a pot under the light for a week. they got to be duds. Just had a look on Herbie's website and it says they won't entertain emails on germination yields strength etc as growing in the UK is illegal so it looks like I've wasted my money on a pack of seeds. Cheers for the help lads.
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#29 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

Bit shite that is @Fowler78, but its the nature of the game they have to play with current laws. Same with grow shops. They'll all happily be complicit in our hobby and take money off us but mention what you actually do and they run a bloody mile, can't be seen associating with us Drug Factory owners now can they :(

I'd have a shot at mailing sensi and see what they come back with,

• 2scoops, duke, Fowler78 and 1 other like this

#30 Fowler78

Fowler78

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:05 AM

We live and learn I suppose m8. I'll email sensi and see what they say but I'm not holding my breath. Think I'm going to stick with cuttings after this grow, far less hassle. its just the danger of asking around for the fuckers and letting people know your business. Cheers m8
  • Budgie, 2scoops and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.