• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

you'll need to get one of your eazy recipes stuck here for daftys like me , lol :nod:

• hazed bunny likes this

#12 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

I'm so trying this next Friday :)
  • Zipp likes this

#13 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

zip, no wonder it was vile ! you put mayo on it you plonker ! whats all that about then eh ? that is a bottle of mayo in the pic right ? 

wrong'ness' of the highest level ! 

• Zipp likes this

#14 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

then again, i'd of put mayo on that mo fo if it made it taste better, its got an 8th in it lol ! 

• Zipp likes this

#15 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

Lmfao , it was minging but the butter helped , lol , and did'nt try the wasabi mayo , lol , the milk was a must to wash down mate :laugh: :laugh:

• Eggbox likes this

#16 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

wasabi mayo ? you done well swerving that !lol 

• Zipp likes this

#17 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

I would use half the amount of high-quality bud and a tiinnyyy sprinkle of baking powder - that'll make it rise! I think American cake flour has loads of baking soda in it :bong:

• Zipp and WildRambler like this

#18 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

I would use half the amount of high-quality bud and a tiinnyyy sprinkle of baking powder - that'll make it rise! I think American cake flour has loads of baking soda in it :bong:

must admit it was a bit , well lets say stiff , lol , going for round 2 tomozz and try 2g of bud is this enough guys for 6 cookies , lol , as ive never done bakeing before , lol , ps plenty bud to play with ( up the dealers , lol )

ve9epZj.jpg

• Eggbox likes this

#19 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

The golden rule when baking with canna - make sure you have fat or oil of some form in there, to properly "activate" the cannabinoids. This might not be the right term(not going to start that argument lol) but most folk agree it is required.

This can be butter, chocolate, milk, etc. And make sure the cannabis spends as much time as possible at high temps while mixed in with any of these if using ready mixes and stuff :)

The best way to cook with canna is to make some butter mate - then you can add it to absolutely ANYTHING :D

• Dekay, Cybes, Zipp and 1 other like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

I might not use this recipe but I am definitely going to get some baking done, after I make some cannabutter. :yum:

• Cybes likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.