301 replies to this topic

#141 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,608 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

M8 this grow is tozzing, i think you`ll smash the best you done with 2 plants easily. Who`s is the LSD that don`t half sound a tastey strain. :)

• denots and fairy like this

#142 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

Thanks jimmi, not doing bad considering there's really only 1½ plants there, the bigger girl has taken up quite a bit of space of the small girl.

Beans are from MedMan mate. I thought he was on here for a short while, but I can't see him in the members list.

Med-Man Brand - Lemon Sour Diesel

Aka: l.s.d.

Unreal combo. Lemon og x (og kush x sour diesel). More odor and taste then the med man head band. But retains extreme fast veg and huge stretch coupled with the highest thc content. Great for any style of growing. Cut veg time in half to make up for flowering period.

Med-Man: lemon sour deisel is a starburst clone (bc) x med-man headband. starburst was an og kush x blue satellite

Flowering time: 9-11 weeks

• Dekay, 2scoops, Tezza and 5 others like this

#143 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:59 AM

Wow mate they are going to escape from your tent soon lol. Proper monsters these are.

• denots and dal like this

#144 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:53 AM

Wow mate they are going to escape from your tent soon lol. Proper monsters these are.

Lol, I was thinking that me self Rev, but they have stopped stretching now thank fuck, There ain't to much room above the light now mate, only about  1' ft. So glad there at there max. Can't wait for these girls to put some weight on.

Thanks for popping in mucka.

• revert and dal like this

#145 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

Just a quick update. I'll try to take some pics with the lights off later, if i can remember to go the groom at the right time lol. Haven't done a water change yet during the flower period, might do 1 tonight but not sure yet as at the moment the girls are look bang on. I did say i was going to do regular water changes in flower this grow, but I'm still convinced that in RDWC as long as there getting there nutes at the right strength and you top them up regular with fresh bubbled water that they don't need a water change all the time, as the water is all ways on the move and creating loads of DO, and the water never seems to go stagnant. It's been 22 days since I changed to HPS and bloom nutes.

• Dekay, 2scoops and dal like this

#146 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Makes sence about the water mate . Like you said with it always moving it stops it going stagnant .
Don't go forgetting them lights off pics as well[emoji106]
  • denots and dal like this

#147 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:34 PM

Spectacular Big D was getting myself going looking at the out door girls, fook me the scrog has come on man spent ages trying to guess at their length from the screen what's it about 2ft+ ? It's so filled out reminds me of a garden hedge. Mon the Denots scrog :mr:

• denots likes this

#148 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:16 PM

Makes sence about the water mate . Like you said with it always moving it stops it going stagnant .
Don't go forgetting them lights off pics as well[emoji106]

Well that's my theory Steve, lets hope it works with out any troubles mate.

Fuck it, forgot lol. Get some up tomorrow if I remember Steve lol.

Spectacular Big D was getting myself going looking at the out door girls, fook me the scrog has come on man spent ages trying to guess at their length from the screen what's it about 2ft+ ? It's so filled out reminds me of a garden hedge. Mon the Denots scrog :mr:

Thanks Dal, the outdoor girls ain't doing bad mate are they. Loving this scrogg mate, there flying now, and ye dal the cola's are about 2 ft at the moment.

Lol fancy finding a garden hedge like that, I'd be the first one on the knocker asking if they wanted it trimmed lol.

• stephen07 and dal like this

#149 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

Pics as promised.

Thanks for looking in.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#150 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

Bloody hell mate things on the up? loooooool They look the mutz nutz Big D. That really is a superb bit of growing, cor blimey guv ya sure know how to scrog :mr:

• revert, duke and denots like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.