7 replies to this topic

#1 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

Sit N Go

I have set up with the help of missy the sit n go section in the arcade. These are fun little games you can play against another member or a few other members its easy to use.

Just go into the arcade ( I would suggest you open a new page for sit n go game as you have to stay on page once game is set) as normal and down the page a little bit you will see  *Sit-N-Go Information Centre*  here you have the choice to view all sit n go's or create one.

If you choose view you can see all sit n go's currently in play. If you want to take part you just click Register and that's it, you may have to wait until all the slots are filled till the game starts. There will be a timer above the game,  this indicates how much time you have left. Once the time is up the game will end and the winner revealed.

If you choose to create a sit n go just click create sit n go. You will then be given a list of options.

1. Choose your game from the drop down list.

2. How man players, here you can choose upto 8 players.

3. Entry fee just leave this at 0

4. How long would you like it to run for. You can choose how long you like here BUT bare in mind that people might get bored if you set it too long. So a few minutes would be best.

We can use this post for any challenge request, boasting, teasing the looser lol ;) or just see if anyone is up for a game.

and finally all the games with gold coins can only be played as part of a sit n go game. They will not work alone :)

hope you enjoy

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Up2nogood and 4 others like this

#2 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:20 PM

Proper cool.

I can see some good banta coming from this.

Again, we have the best arcade on the web i reckon, do we not?

yup i think we do.

Im rubbish at games but may have a blast later.

• Up2nogood and hazed bunny like this

#3 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

We do have the best arcade ever :). I can already see me raging at up2 lmao.
  • Up2nogood likes this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

just set up a yeti challenge if anyone up for it??

#5 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

@hazed bunny, perhaps it's worth enabling the "Post to Shoutbox when starting a Sit-N-Go game" (or whatever it's actually called) thing in the Arcade controls?
  • Up2nogood likes this

#6 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

haha that went down well hehe

#7 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:01 PM

@hazed bunny, perhaps it's worth enabling the "Post to Shoutbox when startingup a game" (or whatever it's actually called) thing in the Arcade controls?

will do that now :)

#8 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:09 PM

yeah just seen it in shoutbox

• hazed bunny likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.