Never mind me bad day 😃 lol
  • Budgie and no1 like this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:15 PM

Hello , I am god I conducted interviews for the job of in charge of the world a trillion years ago. Im telling you this cos its important for all you all to hear what happened all that time ago. There were three people on the panel. Myself, Jim Morrison and a mild mannered english speaking cow found on a farm. So onto the candidates.. This is the actual feedback that was given to all candidates...

Mr Capitalism - we thought your ideas were short term with quick wins, but would self implode over 50-100 years. We also thought that it would create a wider gap between rich and poor and ultimately, drag everyone in to the idea of slavery, at the sacrifice of art, music creativity and v concerned how you would work with mother nature. We did think you would give people added opportunities more than other candidates, but these opportunities are not really anywhere near attractive to anyone or anything. The increase in price and drop in quality of capitalism is also something we are all very concerned about, even the cow. Sorry, but we will not be taking your application further on the basis that you are a dead ringer for an utter cunt.

Mr Religion - I hoped, as god , you would be the firm favourite, but sadly not... we think that your way of being in charge of the world by trying to create a non visible figurehead and convince people to do extremely strange things is at best severe mental illness. We also think that having a figurehead in each of the major regions is likely to result in wars indefinitely as they practice their right to claim pieces of land and declare war on each other. Ironically many of the teachings are peaceful harmless things, but a few of them are really going to stir shit up and we wont be taking your application any further.

Mother Nature. - We really liked your idea of ensuring the world is protected from all of its own species and it evolves alongside itself. We think having an infinite supply of food and, water is also extremely clever, alongside the beautiful landscapes and waters.

We didn’t like the animals killing animals bit for survival , nor making animals tasty to humans.. especially as there was a cow on the panel. But apart from that, we felt it was a truly magical presentation. We love how you make young humans and animals extremely cute and the reproduction process looks like a whole bundle of fun. We really liked clouds and the sun, stars, moon etc. We also acknowledge it is up to the humans to make it all work, yet you remain in control of them and they will always come back to your kind and generous ways. So congratulations you have got the job.

We also interviewed Mr Government, but decided that he simply did not show any plausible authority on the world whatsoever. When asked about ideas, he said, ill do whatever you want me to do and pretend its my own work. I told him to fuck off.

So there we are. I have now realised that being god is not all its cracked up to be, its been a ball, but i must now leave it in the capable hands of mother nature as TBH i’ve made a complete hash of it. That said, i’m always happy to come down on a Friday and get crucified. :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#14 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:30 PM

Well you did ask lmao

:)

• Budgie, denots, dal and 3 others like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:42 PM

Do I fill my drink and go to bed with it or stay up uncomfortably on my computer chair also with a full drink by the way and do moments of time still exist after they have happened.

• melgrrl and no1 like this

#16 melgrrl

melgrrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

So long as you don't spill it, the drink will exist another moment of time.. until ya drink it. But then it is still in existence really.... hm
  • Budgie, Sprink and no1 like this

#17 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

Should i smoke big bang or liberty haze with my coffee?
  • Sprink, melgrrl, no1 and 1 other like this

#18 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

That the man has a dam fine ass and i wanna spank it :P
  • melgrrl likes this

#19 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

@hazed bunny thanks lool ;)
  • hazed bunny likes this

#20 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

@hazed bunny thanks lool ;)

haha get a pic up and i will see lol
  • rassensi likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.