447 replies to this topic

#1 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:44 AM

It was suggested to me to get back into playing games as, once upon a time i used to be quiet a gamer and competitive lol used to play unreal rounaments and some racing game and lara, anyway cut a long story short Ive almost completed The Walking dead game on pc and i have loved it, kinda like reading a book and making the choices that effect the story.  I want another game to play when i've finished it as im getting back into playing games and enjoying them :)

Easy stuff please im a bit shit at shooting and stuff 

• 2scoops, WanderinBloke, wonkeydonkeymonster and 2 others like this

#2 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:46 AM

If you liked the walking dead, look at a game called "the last of us" i cant put into words how awesome it is, it has to be one of my all time faves. Appart from that im more of a fps player games like cs-go, team fortress, battlefield (fuck c.o.d) and borderlands is fantastic. But for real the last of us is a brilliant game to play, great story line and game play, and theres nutting like shanking a zombie with some rusty scissors tied to a baseball bat lol.
  • Dekay, Notorious WD, WanderinBloke and 1 other like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:50 AM

I played 400 hours of team fortress 2 and now its had the upate probably play same again, but then I finished wolfesntein, battlefield hardline, far cry 4, COD ghosts, and lots more you just got to finish what you start :P

• mrsDeeks and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:53 AM

If you liked the walking dead, look at a game called "the last of us" i cant put into words how awesome it is, it has to be one of my all time faves. Appart from that im more of a fps player games like cs-go, team fortress, battlefield (fuck c.o.d) and borderlands is fantastic. But for real the last of us is a brilliant game to play, great story line and game play, and theres nutting like shanking a zombie with some rusty scissors tied to a baseball bat lol.

Its a ps4 only wonkey we had one but it didnt do anything so got the xbox one, will get a ps4 at some point again but for now the xbox keeping me happy and we got an amazing collection of games coming soon. :)

#5 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:00 AM

I had xbox one, but i donk know what it was but i just didnt like it for some reason so traded it in for ps4, and i still prefer my ps3 lol..

#6 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

Ive ended up getting the walking dead survival instinct the reviews are shit but i want to keep on the killing zombies theme. The last of us does look awesome @wonkeydonkeymonster however like deeks said we have xbox one.  I prefer playing games on PC as i am rubbish with console controllers i usually end up looking and shooting in wrong direction! mouse control is easier for a noob like me although i am still crap at team fortress :lol:

My son has also said all of the telltale games are similar to walking dead series so im going to try these next.

• wonkeydonkeymonster likes this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

I used to play Second Lide a few years back, which is kinda a game in a game, it`s that big once you in SL you can ve anything you wan`t from a spaceman flying rocketsto Romans fighting wars, even gargoyles , gairies , wizards owt like that, or you can just mingle as a notmal himam go clubbing , buy a house but anything you cqan think of thast`s real or make belief is in second life, it`s a role play game in a virtual world and free and you can build and change you character at will, just go to shops buy some adidas lol owt, youe online with tens of 1000`s at once and you can just chill and chat have a barbie at home lol, i thought it a cool game myself, it`s been around years and just gets bigger.

https://www.youtube....user/Secondlife

EVE is another but more complex and paid minthly subscribtion and its sci fi like star wars`ish you pick sides good against evil lol and do battle but you can be anything you want in that universe a spaceship captain is the best with a crew, smuggling. :).

• mrsDeeks likes this

#8 Notorious WD

Notorious WD

Rest in peace V-Max.

• Sleeping Mods
  • 796 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:41 PM

Completely agree, it had me hooked. Great story and an even better game. The ending was a real heart wrencher too.

I like COD ghosts, love Blitz mode ands getting the Gryphon kill streak, I'm a savage with that :)

I like the UFC game and GTA, look forward to a new WWE game as my daughter likesit now and I was massive on them games as a kid.

#9 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

I ended up installing the walking dead survival instinct but im so shit i cant do it as its a fps and the zombies just keep eating me cos of my shit aim lol, so went with back to the future but thats a bit shit too well its ok but kinda boring, my lad used to play second life all the time, i want to play the last of us wish they would bring it out on pc or xbox

#10 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:53 AM

I'm on tomb raider 3 on my kids PS3. Finished the first 2. I finished the first 5 years ago then the kids came along and that was the end of that. I decidedly to get back into them but want to complete them all in order. Love playing it after a j :)
  • Dekay and mrsDeeks like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.