• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

Munchies and food are a real stoners delight are they not? I dont think i would have taken an interest in cooking be it not for the fact that

For a laugh, and some healthy culinary competiton. Its the Green Circle MasterChef 2015.

Anyone can enter.

Participants must describe the menu up front on this thread before 31/8/2015. Its fine to chop and change your mind, or run ideas on here to see what peeps think. You last menu idea will be taken as a willingness to participate.

Then a cook thread will run from 1/9/2015 - 31/10/2015 (seperate to this thread) where participants will post pics and rants about thieir cooking dishes. Once again, failed attempts, burnt food are fine, but your last efforts on that thread will go into the vote off. Everyone must do a pic of the final dish in all its glory.

Then a vote thread will run from 20/11/2015 until 23:59 on christmas eve when.. The Green Circle

Winner will be announced Christmas Day 2015. They will recieve a Green Circle Apron with their name on it and a forum award (chef's hat). They will also end up being called chef probably. "Yes Chef!" They will also have to judge

The comp requires 2 judges to only comment on the dishes that are shown in the vote off thread. If you would like to be a judge please PM me. Being a Judge means you cant enter the comp.

Q and A...

Q. Can i just order a takeaway and post pics up?

A. Yes its prob what i will be doing.

Q. Isnt that unfair though^^?

A. The vote off will flag suspected cheats for doing so and the judges will be looking for evidence that it has been home cooked via pics on the cook thread, but its the taking part that counts.

Q. How will anyone beat your Thai Green Curry Swill?

A. Ok as a gestire of goodwill, i will not be cooking my thai curry as i would win it of course.

Q. how many Courses are needed.

A. You dont have to be qualified chef to participate.

Q. No, i meant the meals. Starter, main, dessert.

A. Well ya should have said so then ya stupid bstad. Can be any number of, or any course. I think the more courses, the more likely they are to win.

So, let the menu discussions commence.... I will of course be paying this one some attention and shoving my chefs hat into the ring.

:)

• Budgie, Notorious WD, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#2 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

Oh i can't wait for this. Have had a few ideas that have been popping into my head of late. Got 2 in mind well 3 actually. Yay excited :)
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#3 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Nice one Darling, plenty of time to think about this.

1st) Beans on toast.

Main) Slipper roast.

Dessert) Pack of ginger nuts.

I may change this later if I can't buy the ginger nuts in France.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:51 PM

Good menu dude. I'll have to change my main now.

Ok heres my initial menu.

Starters.

Quails "oeuf d'eccose". Served with a fadge of gem lettuce, radish and salad cream.

Mains.

Swilly Bolognese served with garlic bread tits and a bone marrow moustache.

Dessert.

Caramelised cauliflower butt plugs served with a wild strawberry and squirrel piss compote.

Beat that.

:ninja:

• Budgie, Notorious WD, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#5 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

Good menu dude. I'll have to change my main now.

Ok heres my initial menu.

Starters.

Quails "oeuf d'eccose". Served with a fadge of gem lettuce, radish and salad cream.

Mains.

Swilly Bolognese served with garlic bread tits and a bone marrow moustache.

Dessert.

Caramelised cauliflower butt plugs served with a wild strawberry and squirrel piss compote.

Beat that.

:ninja:

A seat at the dinner table for me??? Lol
  • Mrs Willy, 2scoops, smokin soul and 2 others like this

#6 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

Of course FT np.

Are you offering your services as a judge? If so then congrats youve got the job.

:hookah:

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, FT101 and 1 other like this

#7 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:40 PM

Of course FT np.
Are you offering your services as a judge? If so then congrats youve got the job.
:hookah:

I will happily put my services forward, now i must be brutally honest i cant cook for absolute shit BUT the very sight of food makes me happy in a way no one can :stonedsmile:

#8 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:39 PM

Hell yes im def in for this. um i need to confess tho i been a professional chef since i was 20 (started at 16), And 70% of my training has been at 5 star establishments like plazzo versache (gold coast), but im happy to chuck my hat in the ring for a judge.

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:42 PM

I will cook some food, I like doing that, not as much as eating it but a to b and all that ;)

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#10 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Since the Mrs became the main breadwinner I have become the housewife. So I've been in training for this competition for a whole year!

I'm in :cool:

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.