2 replies to this topic

#1 Woodfire

Woodfire

Old thctalk member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

I've been using ferros regional nutrients for the first time in a hydroponic set up and I've found them to be very good I haven't run into any deficiencies like I have in my other 2 grows with canna but I was using ro water with that but I've stopped using ro water as too much hassle so though I'd give ferro ago anybody else use them? I find my ec don't really change I started with 1.2 ec then upped it by .2 every week upto 1.8 and so far in flower was 1.8 the. 2.0 and now 2.2 and I find it pretty much stays at what I set what I think means the plants are in sweet spot this only my third grow so I'm no expert but plants are always nice dark green haven't had any yellow part from dead leaves under my scrog, I've read that they are designed for flowers so can make buds taste funny anybody experienced this? I plan on running 10-14day flush or however long it takes for the plants to look ready to chop
  • Zipp likes this

#2 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

nice to see you over here Woodfire , not tried the ferro nutes mate but have heard good things about them ie no diffs good luck with the rest of your grow buddie :bigjoint:

#3 Woodfire

Woodfire

Old thctalk member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

They seem pretty good to me got about another 4 weeks left ill report back at end of grow what taste is like
  • Zipp likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.