• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

All things AN ( advanced nutrients ) related can go here guys , Please note that there bottles of base nutes , sensi pH perfect , jungle juice and connoisseur state use at 4ml per liter , please DONT do this at the start of your grow as you WILL

burn your plants .  Always start your plants on a low dose 0.5 ml or less of base nutes per liter , Personaly i never go over 2ml of base nutes max but i do use additives .  1ml of sensi php a & b per lt is approx 0.5 ec even this can burn your plants at thebeginning so be carefull 

less is more benificial to your plants than fireing more into them as this will only complicate your grow and will hurt your plants , EC and pH pens are also a must useing these nutes especialy in veg as you'll need to drop

the pH now and again to help with deficiencys especialy calcium AN nutes are designed for all types of medium but in coco you have to add calcium and magnesium ( cal/mg ) as the coco tends to hold on to these minerals there is a coco

version of sensi php but at the moment May 2014 are still not in the UK but can be ordered if req'd from USA ( flea bay ) Any info that is deemed incorrect will be removed or ammended by the powers that be so its up to date at all times thanks

for any info added to this thread , cheers Zipp :D:D

EC values per liter approx , allways check yourselves as my tri-meter only goes up by 0.1 , 0.2 , 0.3 etc ,  sensi php A&B , 1ml = 0.5ec , 2ml = 1.0ec ,  B-52 , 1ml = 0.1ec , 2ml = 0.3ec ,  Bud Candy ,1ml = 0.1ec , 2ml = 0.2ec

Big Bud , 1ml = 0.1ec , 2ml = 0.2ec ,  Overdrive , 1ml = 0.2ec , 2ml = 0.4ec ,  Carboload  no reading

For cheaper AN nutes try here , http://stores.ebay.c... ( servovendi )

i use this site with no probs at all troops

• Double Zero, denots and fairy like this

#2 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

I love sensi nutes. Don't forget the Voodoo juice.
  • Zipp likes this

#3 bruce786

bruce786

Starting out

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

I havent been able to get hold of sensical/mag from advanced nutrients for a while. Same for everyone else?
  • Zipp likes this

#4 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

I havent been able to get hold of sensical/mag from advanced nutrients for a while. Same for everyone else?

never used it bruce

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

I prefer nuits more for UK water as i never seem to get defs sticking to this. Stuff like Vitlaink, Growers Ark and Canna work great with hard and soft water. Never really tried Advanced base nuits though.
  • mellowed and Zipp like this

#6 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:02 PM

Bud Ignitor= spaff.

Nirvana and big Bud dont work togeather IMO.... in hydro anyways..

not sure if Nirvana and Overdrive last few weeks will work?

Voo doo expensive as, and  i just use Rhiztonic,.

Sensizym and Bud candy together, not sure. as sure think Bud candy has Enzymes in it but not as many as Sensizym but sure Bud candy makes for sweeter smell and taste,,

• 2scoops and Zipp like this

#7 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:39 PM

im still playing about with them Fairy and you dont need the lot lol but not tryed the vodoo juice i prefer roots excelurator does a very good job for me mate

by the end of the year we should know what were doing  i hope lol i just love to play about with them :D :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• fairy likes this

#8 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

yeeap im playing too, think next is side by side test with nirvana vs big bud

ive done the root builder packs by AN along with bud Ignitor and cant see or notice a difference, well im now gonna do without any root builder  etc this time and see.

i do like the Bud Candy though...

as for Roots excelerator never used that....might have a look...

keep on the AN talk here pls.. ;0)

• Zipp likes this

#9 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

looking into ancient earth fairy but will need to see if it clashes with the b-52 first and heard Denots likes it and im watching his just now and there looking lovely

hehehe more chemistry to play with soon lol :lol: :lol: :bigjoint:

• fairy likes this

#10 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:20 PM

All i use now is the AN range, i think they complement each over great. I know some of there products are a bit dear

but there worth it. As they say, the proofs in the pudding and there doing the biz for me. So I can't see me changing to anything else any time soon.

• Budgie, Zipp and fairy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.