49 replies to this topic

#11 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:50 AM

Roots excelerator  £32.49 for 250ml expensive stuff.. unless use small amounts?

ancient Earth another new un eh lol, reduces ph flucuations it says, which i had loads of with using Nirvana and Big bud togeather///

hammer head ive never used and they stopping that off, so i got a bottle on order, dunno if it can be used with Big Bud first few weeks??

Denots im on AN now sort of weaned onto it once the other stuff ran out, and past 4 grows ive used this range. although had major ph troubles with a feed schedule  i was given to do ;0S

• Zipp and denots like this

#12 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

not sure roots excelerator is good for Hydro reading up on the forums?

better in soil and coco

#13 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

@fairy, Since I've been using AN, I've never had PH trouble, every time i checked the PH it was always 5.8, so although I do check it often I don't need to as It stays the same al the time. That's only using AN products. It was only when I used to mix the Products I used to get PH problems, That's why I only use AN products now.

At the start of my grows I use 1ml=Ltr PH perfect grow and 1ml=Ltr ancient earth and 1ml=Ltr voodoo juice. That's all I use until I feel like they need a bit more. And I always keep to as lower EC as i can get away with. At the moment my plants are at 0.8 EC, and if I don't see any problems occurring there stay on 0.8.

• Zipp and fairy like this

#14 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

yoo Denots....

im with you on AN i mean im on just AN and when mixed my ph is bang on unless reyt low EC...then adjust a tad down/.//

its when its in the res,it flucuates up crazy or has done,up 12 in 12 hours. the old man said too much going on or too much going in so lessened the nutes and the EC and it ok. all a learning curve,

• 2scoops, Zipp and denots like this

#15 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

@fairy, What system do you grow in Fairy, I grow in RDWC, so maybe it helps due to the complete circulation of the water.

• 2scoops and fairy like this

#16 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

i run 424 NFT's matey....

so circulation wont be as good as yours i would have thought

#17 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:36 PM

hi guys the root excelurator by H&G  you use 0.3ml per lt or if airiating your feed you have to half this amount so you dont use much

im finding it hard to use AN additives , meaning my plants dont want it there happy with the a&b and wee bits of additives , but mind im on the autos and are not known to be super hungry for some reason

was thinking the other day  start useing humic so seeing denots nod to ancient earth and its got the fulvic and humic so happy days

as far as the price is concerned all i'll say its 200quid an oz , use there gear and get an extra 2 oz plus , spend a few hundred , save a few hundred Not buying shite lol swings and roundabouts

also its piss eazy to use as im turning out to be a lazy grower and hate pHing as well , but still have to do it now and again if useing silicone but going to try rhino skin next grow basicly silicon and hopefully some other goodies in it , we'll see :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• denots and fairy like this

#18 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

im a lazy coont too or just busy with woRK SO it works good for me...

i think you doing Autos is like me growing small plants in my tray,reyt low EC and just a tad of each to make up say 0.4 EC thats how ive done it of late.

so for Root excelrator with my NFT it would be 1.5ml then id say or even 1ml per litre..?

doesnt Bud Candy have humic in it?

ive got Rhino skin and used it yes... sure its watered down silicone.compared to say growth tech etc...

as for Ancient earth hmmm will have a look at this lol... fuck more stuff!

#19 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

@fairy ,  the roots exl is 30ml per 100 liters ,

cant mind about the humic its in one of them lol :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• denots and fairy like this

#20 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

cheers Zip for me with that roots Excel then ill do it less than half the dose for now and see...sounds strong ass stuff ;0))

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.