49 replies to this topic

#11 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

^^^ can your brew spirits in that? I got a pressure last week to "try" convertit to a still, waiting on the copper pipe atm and have no clue what to do but alway wanted to brew my own booze. Actually that the last piece of the puzzle, i grow most my own veg, get most my meat from mums farm, grow my own cannabis. . .now just need to brew my own booze.

Not sure but I doubt it's strong enough to be used under huge pressure; pretty sure it cant even be used to brew proper fizzy lager as Ive seen different barrels for that. Though that could be just manufacturer's milking the home brewer of course :P Have seen lots of forums with advice on how-to though, it doesnt seem particularly complicated, just gotta make sure you dont go boom ;) Post a thread when you do it bud, would love to tag along for the journey. 

"...meat from mums farm" - you have no idea how jealous I am of that statement!

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#12 KelKi17

KelKi17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

I love music, my dad can play guitar and sing really good. I love having live action at my house every weekend. It makes life so interesting, and music just makes everything better. [emoji4] I can't play but I can sing, if I'm by myself because I'm a little shy thing for some reason. I do like traveling, being by water at night, fishing, and video games. My main objective in life however is Cannabis. Good luck on your music, and towards everyone who doesn't play music, good luck on what ever you plan to do with your life. [emoji3]
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, duke and 4 others like this

#13 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:28 PM

Listening to music, singing (even though im told i can't pfft) dancing, insanity as in training with shaun T, ive just started enjoying gaming again, randomly browsing teh web for weird strange interesting stuff, doing random/fun stuff with my lil family and my favourite one of all sleeping :)

My son would love all that musical gear @Mrs Willy

• The Dude Abides, WanderinBloke, Paulie and 1 other like this

#14 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

its all about dj'ing, MTB'ing (prefrably down hill), and smoking for me, im in a head spin at the moment thinking of selling up my beloved mint condition Technics 1210 mrk2 turntables to fund a pair of d2's to go with my f1, ive really got into the digital side of dj'ing via timecode vinyl and think im ready and think digital dj'ing is ready for me to move on. if i thought it was possible id stash the turntables away and just buy the d2's but fecking no overtime in work, at the moment in my front room i have 4 turntables, 1 mixer, 1k soundsystem plus 2x500w active subs, f1's, roland mc303 groovebox, laptop with traktor and ableton live sync'd via internal virtual midi cables, lights, laser's the frigin lot..............lets have a disco........

anyone really excited about STEMS

• smokin soul, fairy, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#15 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

a5ed671129c8882d9f4e021a563887be.jpg
Haha I like to run long distances , yeah that's 17 miles at the top [emoji23]
Got a full 26 mile marathon in 2 weeks time , then I think I'll go back down to a more sociable distance of 13.1 miles . After my run I had a bath and a joint , then watched the GNR 15 on the TV . Mo farah was amazing , them popped out for a couple of pints with my cousin .
Lol he emigrated to Australia over 25 years ago and not seen him since , so that was nice . He's also a joiner like me and we both did our apprenticeship at the same company , but he went to oz while I was still at school .
Can't wait for this marathon to be over and start my favourite hobby again [emoji23]

Oh and if any of you have any kids that love Star Wars get one of these ordered , they are £160 plus on eBay and not out till October in this country , but smyths toy store are selling them for £100 on pre order . With the new Star Wars film coming out on dec 18th it's gonna be the most wanted toy . Or take a gamble and buy a couple if you got the cash and stick em on eBay .
Ive bought it for me and my best mate as well as the kids . I'm a Star Wars geek as well as a runner e47c441620bb165cef6a87053e14020e.jpg
If this link works all Star Wars fans please click .

Edited by stephen07, 13 September 2015 - 09:00 PM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, fairy and 5 others like this

#16 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:08 AM

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#17 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

hi well ive a few hobby sidelines my bonsai trees and patio trees,and building mad electric vehicles of various sorts only cos im not allowed motorbikes anymore,and me dogs loves me dogs!and recently got another caravan and love that to!peace

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#18 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:55 PM

Don't know if it counts as a hobby but I like to watch people. Not in a pervy way lol. How they act interact with people situation's.

It's bloody fascinating

Then I mentally judge them :P lol jk
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

I have a thing like bunny but pretty good at reading humans but my best hobby is
1 being a father
2 dog handling

I have two and half beautiful akitas two Americans and one res Japanese cross with a border collie, i trained them to work (sledging in snow and pulling my bike in dry weather), hunting and be pets/ indoors good companions.

I get fascinated in mind reading I can actually speak dog sort of.. Mentally tho and seeing actions dogs do.. I would love to post up some pics of em but scared because my while area know me and my dogs lol
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#20 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

I have a thing like bunny but pretty good at reading humans but my best hobby is
1 being a father
2 dog handling

I have two and half beautiful akitas two Americans and one res Japanese cross with a border collie, i trained them to work (sledging in snow and pulling my bike in dry weather), hunting and be pets/ indoors good companions.

I get fascinated in mind reading I can actually speak dog sort of.. Mentally tho and seeing actions dogs do.. I would love to post up some pics of em but scared because my while area know me and my dogs lol

Woof

AGT

TDA

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, weedtroll and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, studio, equipment

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.