Photo
- - - - -

The Fart-Off Poll

Fart-Off Poll Smelliest Stinkiest with added farty bits loudest longest embarrasing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Who deserves the Farting Crown (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it.......??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:38 PM

Stoner convo's being what they are :joint:, I was chatting over the luchtime spliif about who's got the worst, or should that be Best Farts? Men or Women, Parent, Offspring, Gramps, Pet-Dogs and thought I'd see what the truth really is!!

So , purely for shit n giggles, vote who, in for your personal, directly absorbed, felt, comatosed, gip-inducing, side-splitting experience, is the deserving holder of the Human Farting Crown. :king:

A little quip about why you voted how you did isn't mandatory, but I do like to think that farting, deeep deeep down, IS after all about sharing........ :P

In longstanding respect for the best bottom burps, I'll leave this poll open to run indefinitely ;)

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#2 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:47 PM

:rvmp: sso hard for me to vote Deeks is awful and awfully proud of them to but so is my youngest princess she gladly announces that that awful smell is hers to make daddy proud :lol:

mine smell of flowers and they are fairy puffs in privacy  :ninja:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#3 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

My uncles were the worst farts ive ever smellt.

Serious smells that penetrate concrete walls.

He lived on fryups, guinness and 50 capstain filterless per day.

Died at 54 , no wonder.

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:50 PM

Ah its in the genetics a very great man once said the smell is developed over many thousands of years of active bottomed members of families, I think these rather smelly people are also very proud of themselves and that brings me to a conversion I had in chat

@  GoodBudgie : (Fri, 00:45) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngjust imaging/lip-farting "pint of lager please" and it works too @  dekay : (Fri, 00:44) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngi can nearly say words with mine bet by pension age bea ble to order a pint with it with a slight rasping sound @  dekay : (Fri, 00:43) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png Back to front the conversation btw
I dont think I evre grew up past the anal stage as frued called it the fascination and ability to control the anus and all it does  :laugh:

I do believe my youngest daughter can easily match my fart aroma (lets call it) and she doesnt drink alcohol, this being a quite major factor in how the smell develops means she probably now more potent than me and whence she drinks it will be me who leavs the room first :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#5 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:51 PM

Voted for myself, as my insides are fucked and for some reason I fart all the fucking time!

This leads to extra stinky mofo's when I'm packing the protein lol
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#6 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:51 PM

Ah its in the genetics a very great man once said the smell is developed over many thousands of years of active bottomed members of families, I think these rather smelly people are also very proud of themselves and that brings me to a conversion I had in chat

@  GoodBudgie : (Fri, 00:45) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngjust imaging/lip-farting "pint of lager please" and it works too @  dekay : (Fri, 00:44) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngi can nearly say words with mine bet by pension age bea ble to order a pint with it with a slight rasping sound @  dekay : (Fri, 00:43) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png Back to front the conversation btw
I dont think I evre grew up past the anal stage as frued called it the fascination and ability to control the anus and all it does  :laugh:

I do believe my youngest daughter can easily match my fart aroma (lets call it) and she doesnt drink alcohol, this being a quite major factor in how the smell develops means she probably now more potent than me and whence she drinks it will be me who leavs the room first :)

So we agree the lil princess deeks wins in this house :lol:

• Dekay and usibl like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:57 PM

I added another option :P

• Budgie, mrsDeeks and usibl like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:04 AM

So we agree the lil princess deeks wins in this house :lol:

Princess parp :)

• KiefKat, mrsDeeks and usibl like this

#9 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

I will have to vote for children.

It's the constant attack that finally swung it. With the added stylish....panache is the only word I can use of my 9yrs old son. Hats off to the little bugger :mr:, he's got my genes and then some. Although his mum could let rip big-stylee so the combo was almost bound to be lethal, and from the two phenos of kids I've had, it is the younger male of the species who does it best, and makes me ever so slightly proud in the process, I'll never lose him because a 15 minute listen out and there's usually a distant rumble, followed by a gipping sound. Better than echo location on a bat I tell you. This evening, sat on opposite ends of the sofa from me, watching movie we were, him legs up and slightly tucked (in perfect target sight of you know who) and he let one rip, mid-tone with a deeper fading finsih, about 8 seconds long. I could almost see the vapours roll accross the middle seat. And it hit, as expected about 2 second later. JeeezesH. But, as the topper, he slowly turned his head away from the TV, narrow eyed, slightly disgusted - as if it was his dad wot did it - look on his face and just slowly shook his head, then slowly turn away busrting into giggles :) TOP BOMBING :mr:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#10 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

The Unknown Assailants are always canny. I've made a person so disgusted that they shouted in the aisle in Asda, "JESUS CHRIST". It's moments like that which make shopping bearable.

The boot was on the other foot when shopping another time. Standing in the queue I noticed a little old lady making her way up n down the queue as if looking for a way in. The brits did the brit thing and bunched together a bit so she had to go to the back :lol: So she walks up, looks at me with a glint inher eye, cocks her leg, farts and wanders away.

Little old lady 1 - WB 0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fart-Off, Poll, Smelliest, Stinkiest, with added farty bits, loudest, longest, embarrasing

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.