• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bergkamp

bergkamp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:51 AM

I can't sleep so flicking through the tv have stumbled on a lecture by dr stuart burgess in my opinion the bloke is completely mental
https://answersingen...stuart-burgess/

He has actually just said "laboratory experiments support biblical creation" !!!!!!!
Wtf? What experiments were they then?

The talk was actually called " why biblical creationism is good science" its not even bad science let alone good science

There was a advert for the creation museum http://creationmuseu...-here/exhibits/
I don't think I'll be going there

Edited by bergkamp, 15 August 2015 - 06:00 AM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:48 AM

Theirs plenty of strange beliefs around and them some crackers peeps m,ilking them, each to their own though. :)

• weedtroll likes this

#3 bergkamp

bergkamp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:12 PM

Trouble is its not each to their own , he was moaning that in the uk creationism isn't taught in science lessons like it is in america.
Its actually quite scary
  • weedtroll likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.