#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Attached File  vape temps.png   527.9KB   7 downloads

This chart shows ideal vape temp settings for different cannaninoids. Something that has me a bit confuddled is that if vaped and not combusted any residual is often re-smoked. But, if you have the temps set for THC @175c does this mean that the only cannabinoids left are the ones above this temp? (Like CBDn, CBDc, CBDe and THCv)

• The Dude Abides, revert, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#2 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:52 PM

good Q GB , im vaping but on the volcano classic , settings 1 to 9 and im on 5 and a half at the mo but not sure of the best either lol

but i did'nt like the benzine bit though

KE30Xye.png

just trying this chart just now im going to hunt about

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, revert and 1 other like this

#3 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

THC_Graphs.png

G_volcano-vaporizer-classic_7-1.jpg

• Budgie, revert, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

attachicon.gifvape temps.png

This chart shows ideal vape temp settings for different cannaninoids. Something that has me a bit confuddled is that if vaped and not combusted any residual is often re-smoked. But, if you have the temps set for THC @175c does this mean that the only cannabinoids left are the ones above this temp? (Like CBDn, CBDc, CBDe and THCv)

hi budgie yes in theory thats right and it should be allmost buzz free maybe just sleepy stuff good for nightime use,i mix it in with any trim for making tinas oil and def makes her sleep better though how much of that is cbd and not just degraded thc into cbg i think which acts a bit like cbd but swimmy headachey stuff in excess,fuck im stoned,just driven 5 hours to southend and back and had a bong of the vanilla kush its good stuff i tell you,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#5 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

It's interesting indeed to see why you can easily over do the vapes compared to a spliff.

That's where they get me :D Thinking your not getting a hit and hammering in a few rapidly and then, Oh dear the world is spinning :D

• duke and Zipp like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:23 PM

Yes every cannaboid that vapes under THC temp is vaped off and wharever vapes above is saved, well that`s my understanding of it.

• Budgie and duke like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vaping, Temps, Residuals, THCv, THCa, CBD, CBDn, CBDg

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.