Photo
- - - - -

Another Auto Grow by dal

La Diva UK Cheese Girl Scout Cookies Cream Caramel Bio-diesel Mass Auto 400w 600w Soil

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#1 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

So here I go with a final auto grow here's the line up

x2 UK Cheese - Humboldt

x2 Girl Scout Cookies - FastBuds

x2 La Diva - Delicious Seeds

x1 Caramel Cream - ??????

x1 Bio-diesel Mass - from dals previous lol (gotta love the BDM)

Attached File  07.09 (2) (1280x852).jpg   109.5KB   19 downloads

Kit

The Cellar Groom 1.2m x 2m width n length, height 2m

8' extractor with rhino pro filter - passive intake

1 metre Sun king parabolic with adjustable lumatek 400w/600w superlumens digital ballast with 600w hps dualspec lamp

F1 reflector and euro reflector with maxibright 400w digital ballast with 400w hps dualspec lamp

lumatek 250w superlumens digital ballast adjustable from 150w with 250w MH light for veg period and n old CFL blue 250w light (only half lights up, well it has it's seedling uses lol) a few fans along with a few steam humidifiers

Nutes

Plant Magic root stim

Plant Magic bio-silicon

Plant Magic magnecal+

Biobizz veg

Biobizz bloom

Extras

Superthrive

Canna PK 13/14

Put into root riot cubes watered with rootstim on the 7 September in my little seedling tent kept in the dark Attached File  07.09 (1).JPG   211.96KB   16 downloads temps 19-22c, Zipp these cubes are the bollox mate, bdm was out in 24hrs closely followed by the cream caramel. By Friday they were all popped so housed them in the groom using a household cfl bulb and desk light till today.

Today the seedlings went in their 14/15ltr pots using John Innes #2 soil mixed with 15% perlite except the bdm she's in a 10ltr pot. Planted them up to their necks as they did get rather long, watered them with Plant Magic root stim at 2ml-1ltr. The soil usually lasts up to 2/3 weeks before they start getting some veg feed.

As they had all popped by Friday 11th I'll call that day 1 from seed for all, put amongst the broken glass of the 1st bulb I dropped lol Attached File  b.jpg   97.18KB   16 downloadsAttached File  string beans (1).jpg   93KB   15 downloadsAttached File  string beans (2).jpg   82.15KB   16 downloads

Today they're on their way got the new girls all under the parabolic and the bdm under the half lit cfl using the MH light in para on 150w setting

here's the pics

Bio-diesel Mass

Attached File  BDM (1).jpg   101.55KB   16 downloadsAttached File  BDM (2).jpg   65.58KB   15 downloads

Cream Caramel

Attached File  cream (1).jpg   93.32KB   15 downloadsAttached File  cream (2).jpg   103.91KB   15 downloadsAttached File  cream (3).jpg   52.3KB   15 downloads

Girl Scout Cookies

Attached File  GSC1 (1).jpg   94.36KB   15 downloadsAttached File  GSC1 (2).jpg   58.62KB   15 downloadsAttached File  GSC2 (1).jpg   106.44KB   15 downloadsAttached File  GSC2 (2).jpg   64.19KB   15 downloads

La Diva

Attached File  La Diva1 (1).jpg   98.93KB   15 downloadsAttached File  La Diva1 (2).jpg   61.21KB   15 downloadsAttached File  La Diva2 (1).jpg   102.34KB   14 downloadsAttached File  La Diva2 (2).jpg   42.87KB   13 downloads

UK Cheese

Attached File  UK 1 (1).jpg   90.74KB   13 downloadsAttached File  UK 1 (2).jpg   66.65KB   13 downloadsAttached File  UK 2 (1).jpg   109.1KB   13 downloadsAttached File  UK 2 (2).jpg   99.25KB   13 downloads

The Groom finally back on n soon to be filled

Attached File  groom (1).jpg   75.36KB   13 downloadsAttached File  groom (2).jpg   83.74KB   14 downloadsAttached File  groom (5).jpg   68.21KB   14 downloadsAttached File  groom (4).jpg   85.63KB   15 downloadsAttached File  groom (3).jpg   64.61KB   15 downloads

Will be getting a photo grow on about halfway thru this one fook knows what to choose, with all the generosity from Mr Dekay and the Green Circle  :tgc:  I'm buggered got so many beans of regs and females to choose from  :dazed:

All the best dal :joint:

Aw fook forgot to add these in, soon to covered by some slippers!

Attached File  DSC_0001 (1280x851).jpg   110.47KB   15 downloads

• mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 16 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

The unstoppable Dal :)

Very nice selection as always amigo :)

The GSC is one I've wanted to see grown out :)

Best of luck old chap subbed up of course ;)

• duke, Zipp, dal and 1 other like this

#3 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:02 PM

Thank you Mr Weedtroll it's wonderful to have you along mate, gonna need plenty of input on the la diva's seen what you guys been putting out and saying I just had to have them.

• weedtroll, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#4 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

Hey Dal am subbed, I'm the newbie here on the circle.

What a fine selection of autos your starting, I've been mostly growing autos for the last 2 years.

Ex John Innes soil grower too, but found each bag can be very different. I'm giving the plant magic soil a go currently with some photos.

All the best on your grow!

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

hi dal thats what we like to see straight back at it allready,i think your a bit of an addict matey but we like that if your like me your lost when not growing,i wont wish you luck cos you dont need it,knock them out the park as usual im sure,peace subbed btw

• weedtroll, Zipp, denots and 2 others like this

#6 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:42 PM

@gingerb Hello mate welcome to the forum, very nice to have you on board gingerb  :sun: 

#7 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:53 PM

@duke ah mate I've been scratching the itch since the last nl got chopped lol the itch is no more mate. Was a very content feeling as I was potting them up today. I had all the pots and soil prepared before the weekend, lucky Mrs dal weren't about as I was very aroused lol. Will give them a few a days and hit the soil with the bug treatment, I'll give the bdms 1-2 weeks and I'll change the half lit cfl for the 400w hps and up the setting on the MH light for the new girls. I am utterly addicted to this growing marlarky such a great hobby it is always different and full of surprises, the la diva n girl scouts I just cannot wait for  :lovecrazed: 

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 2 others like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:27 PM

La diva you beaut I was in anyway but its a lovely plant, smoke, smell, and lover err might have got slightly carried away there but theres something to be said for the rough bristling of bud on balls mate and they always appreciate the extra nutrients, you will love her but she wont give you enough shes tight as a pair of leggings on on an elephant.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 4 others like this

#9 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

@Dekay cheers for yhe heads up on the la diva deeks, in the mike litoris package looool I found a lovely surprise so glad I put my hand in and had feel about. Found this crazily wrapped seed tube and after getting it open was a roll up baggy stuffed in containing a nebula haze!

Thanking you very much kind sir :mr:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#10 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:32 AM

the nebula strain by itself is 1 tastey smoke, nebula haze wow sounds tip top !

• duke, Zipp, BudMan and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: La Diva, UK Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Cream Caramel, Bio-diesel Mass, Auto, 400w, 600w, Soil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.