Photo
- - - - -

Another Auto Grow by dal

La Diva UK Cheese Girl Scout Cookies Cream Caramel Bio-diesel Mass Auto 400w 600w Soil

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#21 BudMan

BudMan

Old School

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:56 AM

Lovely selection there Dal. Keen to see how the auto's perform for you mate. Never grown one personally. 

Will be sitting in the corner hogging the bong :bong: 

Heheh all the best mate.

• Zipp, dal and usibl like this

#22 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

hiya dal  :nice: selection - sumthin for everybody

my La Diva is 3 weeks from done, shes been quick thru every stage of growth, a really nice grower.

so's if'n ok, Ill throw yer a smoke report :smoked: about half-way thru yer grow?

sending Pixie  :wub:  love & Pixie  :spell: blessings to all your things green

an Keep The Green Side Up - un  :happyleaf: til da chop

Kindest Regard

usibl

subd - ok?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 1 other like this

#23 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

Hi Dal, nice selection you have there mate.

If its cream caramel its from sweet seeds, and is a lovely smoke mate.

they are lookin very nice so far.

Did you iron the top of the cocol in the 2nd pic above :)

aye up Big B nice one on the heads up on the caramel. Pmsl on the ironing (Its soil by the way) topped them up and got a bit carried away with padding them all down was a very slow stoned ocd moment lol :stonedsmilie:

Nice selection you got dal .
Best of luck with the grow I'll keep popping in , if that's ok . [emoji106]

Cheers for popping in stephen your very welcome mate just hope they yeild well heard so much on the girlscout cookies been wanting them for ages now the ladiva was sold to me by the diaries n write ups on here about it and the uk cheese was something I've been umming n rrring about for awhile. Smoked some cheese the other month and hit me hard a real good wallop just had to have it..... fook the smell I will contain it! :weed:

Lovely selection there Dal. Keen to see how the auto's perform for you mate. Never grown one personally. 

Will be sitting in the corner hogging the bong :bong: 

Heheh all the best mate.

Nice one for popping in BM it's a pleasure to have you on board mate :mr:

hiya dal  :nice: selection - sumthin for everybody

my La Diva is 3 weeks from done, shes been quick thru every stage of growth, a really nice grower.

so's if'n ok, Ill throw yer a smoke report :smoked: about half-way thru yer grow?

sending Pixie  :wub:  love & Pixie  :spell: blessings to all your things green

an Keep The Green Side Up - un  :happyleaf: til da chop

Kindest Regard

usibl

subd - ok?

Hello Usi thanks for popping in, been watching yours with lust n greed in my eyes fella and shes doing pretty marvellous mate. Will accept and sprinkle the pixie blessings all around the groom may they bring the green love that we all desire and need so badly  :lovecrazed:

Will have an update in acouple of days, thanks all for visiting, all the best dal :sun: :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#24 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:49 PM

Doing all right so far at 17 days from seed, had two waterings round the outside of pots 2-3 inches from the plants stems and today I watered in the middle around their stems, very dried out. The Bdm is well on her way closely followed by the Caramel and the two UK cheeses. Changed the cfl for the dualspec 400w hps today in the end with the four just mentioned sitting under it. Using the square F1 reflector, got it at around 20 inches above them with a large fan blowing between plant tops and light. Bumped the temps up to 28c and levelled out tonight at 27c at both ends of the groom and 26c in the middle, likely will drop a couple during the night. Have the two Gsc's and LA diva's under the parabolic still with the MH light at 250w setting, just gonna wait for the stems to strengthen up and I'll swap for the 600w ballast using the 400w setting.

The past two feeds have been

PM rootstim 7.5 to 10ml - 5ltrs

PM bio-silicon 2ml - 5ltrs

Biobizz veg 3 to 4ml - 5ltrs 

Will start adding the PM magnecal+ on next feed at 2.5ml - 5ltrs with one last rootstim. Gsc 1 looks a bit mutanty with a struggle at getting her leaves out 2 is better, as it's still early days I'm not too bothered. The Bdm is very deveolped and only with the half lit 250 blue cfl! Looking forward to seeing the 4 under the 400w pick up a notch now.

Here's the pics

Bio-diesel Mass

Attached File  BDM (1).jpg   440.22KB   4 downloadsAttached File  BDM (2).jpg   235.22KB   4 downloads

Sweet Caramel

Attached File  Caramel (1).jpg   248.64KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Caramel (2).jpg   163.21KB   4 downloads

GSC 1

Attached File  GSC 1 (1).jpg   314.82KB   4 downloadsAttached File  GSC 1 (2).jpg   244.23KB   4 downloadsAttached File  GSC 1 (3).jpg   190.56KB   4 downloads

GSC 2

Attached File  GSC 2 (1).jpg   441.16KB   4 downloadsAttached File  GSC 2 (2).jpg   246.17KB   5 downloads

LA Diva 1

Attached File  LA Diva 1 (1).jpg   350.82KB   4 downloads

Attached File  LA Diva 1 (2).jpg   251.8KB   4 downloads

LA Diva 2

Attached File  LA Diva 2 (1).jpg   309.18KB   4 downloadsAttached File  LA Diva 2 (2).jpg   225.62KB   4 downloads

UK Cheese 1

Attached File  UK Cheese 1 (1).jpg   293.3KB   4 downloadsAttached File  UK Cheese 1 (2).jpg   303.62KB   4 downloads

UK Cheese 2

Attached File  UK Cheese 2 (1).jpg   302.22KB   4 downloadsAttached File  UK Cheese 2 (2).jpg   239.37KB   4 downloads

Under the lights

GSC & LA Diva's

Attached File  ladiva gsc (1280x667).jpg   207.38KB   4 downloads

UK Cheese BDM Sweet Caramel

Attached File  uk cara bdm (1280x851).jpg   244.06KB   4 downloads

That's it for now thanks all for looking

all the best dal :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#25 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

sweet as mate, Upright n green = all good

I think yer setup & experience will blow the socks off  my la diva, sweet as she is

I cant wait to see yers grow on

peace, usi

• dal likes this

#26 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:20 PM

@usibl thanks Usi I'm struggling this week mate with far too high temps, put the other 400w in and straight up to 30c one end with 32c at the other, middle of the groom is 28c +. Still it is what it is if they don't drop soon I'll put the MH 250w blue light back in. As it is the ladivas and gsc's under the parabolic are quite slow starters compared to the others and likely do a bit better with it for now I'm thinking with lower temps on the 4. Managed to get it down to 29+ last night, but this week during the day its been hot in there worried about the pots getting too warm. Will consider putting an intake hole in the wall which I do believe I was going to do while I had a break and never got round to it :smokie:

Bring on the colder weather :toke:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 1 other like this

#27 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:22 PM

Forgot to mention on previous update I've got the lights set to 22/2 will be setting them to 20/4 next week.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 1 other like this

#28 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:55 PM

AH forget about breaks mate lol it drives ya crazy not growing something, everything looks sweet anyway buddy :)

• duke, dal and usibl like this

#29 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:24 PM

hi dal. temps... weel what works works 'eh, my canopy is at 88-89 F - 14 inches from light

base of pot 80 F (23 inches away - down) I think Im at the upper limit

before stress shows, knock wood, I think if it hits & stays at 90 F Id hafta do sumthin

Im lettin her run as-is for now, she looks to be tolerating it fine for me.

and I had to turn on ma boiler today.house is down to 64 F thats the point I have

to turn heat on for the parrots ya know, got 5, 4 amazons & 1 african grey

so's temp below 64 is issue for them.

so my ambient temp & rH dymanics I m pretty sure are about to take a wide swing

will keep ya posted & keen to see how you sort yer dymanic temp :)

• The Dude Abides, duke and dal like this

#30 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:15 AM

StrAight bAck at it Dal no tucking about mate :) some healthy lookin lady's you have there buddy :) May the Green gods shine down on the princesses lol [emoji14]
  • duke and dal like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: La Diva, UK Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Cream Caramel, Bio-diesel Mass, Auto, 400w, 600w, Soil

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.