2 replies to this topic

#1 Earwig

Earwig

That's Mr Earwig to you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

I gave in to my impulsive shopping disorder a couple of days ago and purchased a Mighty. Thought I'd share my first(ish lol) impressions of it with you lovely people.

Bloody ace! I was hoping for a mini Plenty and it's damn close. If anything I'd rate it higher as the bowl is that much smaller. It also seems to have cooler vapour than the Plenty at matching temps, but the rips are inevitably bigger from a bowl 3x the size, so it may be misleading.

The taste is cracking for a handheld. I've got a glass mouth piece for it, but I doubt it improves taste as the vapour path is all plastic 'til then. My original portable is a Pinnacle Pro and that, with a long glass mouth piece had the best taste from a hand held I'd tried. Until the Mighty. It is really good.

It hits like the Plenty too. I always think the difference between the volcano and the plenty as like between a spliff and a bong. The Mighty definitely leans towards the heavy hit terriitory. For info I don't vape over 195c as I like my flavour and the high is wonderful from those temps imo.

For now it's usurped the 'cano during the day and I just get the old bag out at night (now, for instance!). The Volcano will never be replaced fully for me.

The Plenty is getting sold - to back fund the Mighty - but I gave it a farewell sesh filled with blue dream and bubble hash. That was fucking lush too.... Vapes are ace, lol.

Any questions, fire away.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#2 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:32 PM

I liking the sound of the Mighty, currently using an Ascent which I'm fairly happy with.

What price did you pick up the Mighty for?

#3 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:03 PM

What does it look like? any pics?

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.