44 replies to this topic

#11 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:38 AM

I wouldnt worry about rich illuminati I would be more wary of the house of Saud, the Saudis are far more in control than any of these. Or do we believe the fairy stories the sauds are actually zionists doing the work of the rothchilds. Now where did I put my tin foil hat and potato fork.

Edited by Ken Erbis, 04 October 2015 - 10:42 AM.

• Budgie and Dekay like this

#12 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:27 PM

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax.

The way we are going enviromentally there won't be much for them to own.

They are welcome to the unlivable world we are heading towards. I won't be here so I really don't give a shit.

Bury me upside down so the world can kiss my arse. Jumped up Monkies got too smart for their own good.

Maybe god,gods will save us.

• Dekay, 2scoops, fairy and 2 others like this

#13 scooby

scooby

Fill that bong, spark that joint up, let's get stoned.

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:05 AM

That guys no far wrong . I read the guide stone content. Scary shit which corresponds with the agenda. Btw. I didn't read 1984. But the truth is there. If you can read between the lines.

Possibly we will blow up the planet b4 they get their way. Nature will maybe take revenge.
  • weedtroll and olmec like this

#14 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

When the shit storm happens even all thier money won't save them.

....you don't think the shit storm is already happening?

I'm sure yo would if you lived in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria (etc etc)

Money cannot buy skills to survive, they've gotta be learnt. After the smoke clears, he who grows the potato will eat it.

Paper money/gold won't do you much good it's inedible.

You cant grow potatoes in soil tainted with chemicals (see chemtrails) and the sky blanketed with aerosols (see geoengineering, (or just take a look at the state of USA weather)), and seeds designed to produce one crop only, (see suicide seeds, brought to you by our friends Monsanto)

are going to kill off 350million people

I heard 6.5 billion! https://en.wikipedia...gia_Guidestones

Nobody seems to know who wrote that but ISTR Obama mentioned this once, as did Bill Gates "..we can acheive this with vaccinations"

What about if people are so dumb, they can't work out how to plant and harvest food for themselves (see http://www.deliberat...bingdown.com/ 

the example is American but watch how teenagers cannot even cross a road safely now in this country. Vaccinations are another road to this end, stupifying the mind and destroying the autoimmune system and also creating long term genetic damage. Increasingly, states, schools and employers are making vaccinations mandatory!

What if the powers that be bring in ( as they ultimately will) universal credits based on RFID chips set in the body or simply through your smartphone, these could be simply switched off "thereby a man can neither buy nor sell)

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax.

NO, Everybody needs to wake up, stand up and fight!

The way we are going enviromentally there won't be much for them to own.

They will own everything, they will control everything, that is what psycopaths want!

They are welcome to the unlivable world we are heading towards. I won't be here so I really don't give a shit.

I do, I have children and grandchildren, don't you think thats a bit selfish? And anyway, we are not talking about in 50 years, this is happening right now!

If you dont think the shitstorm is well and truly blowing a hooie out there, you realy need to wake up bro!

I don't mean to be insulting to weedtroll or anyone else, I have had enough arguments over this and never wanted to upset anyone. The change is happening now, people are waking up to their situation, you are already a slave, do something about it !!http://fullcircleproject.net/

Edited by Slippery, 10 October 2015 - 03:22 PM.

• Budgie, Lab Rat and scooby like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:31 PM

.Tis all a load of shite we can do very little about, so we just gotta just roll with it and grow more weed. :ninja:

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll, fairy and 3 others like this

#16 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

.Tis all a load of shite we can do very little about, so we just gotta just roll with it and grow more weed. :ninja:

Its been that way for far too long Jimmi, but we really can make a change, and we really have to start now¬!

This article is by geoengineeringwatch;http://www.zengardne...-mostly-cloudy/

..makes scary reading!

• Budgie, 2scoops and scooby like this

#17 scooby

scooby

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:46 PM

Thing is should we believe all they're feeding us?

Those are just NASA's words. It's been speculated that if some says that they are talking crap that person is silenced one way or another.
  • Budgie likes this

#18 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

Right then @Slippery

it's all well and good raging against the machine, but what can we do about it and how do we go about it?

Otherwise it's all just more compelling rhetoric, paranoia and disinformation surely. Of which, imo, there is just as much coming from the conspiracists as the 'official' media drivel we're all expected to believe and just because something is compelling, doesn't actually make it true.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, Slippery and 1 other like this

#19 scooby

scooby

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

Those were approx my thoughts with my last post @GoodBudgie.

Thing is we know media don't tell us everything and also make up lies. Same with politicians. So what next? If there's something that can be done which route do we take and trust?
  • Budgie and Slippery like this

#20 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:58 PM

Vote corbyn.

Join my new (upcoming in a few weeks) site . Corbynism.com/org/uk/co.uk

He is the messiah and everyone needs to rally round him.

Join the labour party while he is there.

Set fire to your underpants.

Grow more weed.

Last but not least... always, yes always reach for the lasers..

Corbyns policies:

National bank - fuck the rest.

No more printing money to banks, into infrastructure instead.

No more wars.

No more nukes

Peace across the world.

Talk to people dont bomb em.

Sod the traditional media and refuse to do interviews when murdoc wants him to.

Dont snog the queens hand as its bollox.

Grow vegetables

Legalise ganja for medicinal purposes.

Free tuition fees

Get back tax from non payers aka google, starbucks.

Mon the jezza.

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.