44 replies to this topic

#21 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:01 PM

Money cannot buy skills to survive, they've gotta be learnt. After the smoke clears, he who grows the potato will eat it.

Paper money/gold won't do you much good it's inedible.

You cant grow potatoes in soil tainted with chemicals (see chemtrails)

They are welcome to the unlivable world we are heading towards. I won't be here so I really don't give a shit.

I do, I have children and grandchildren, don't you think thats a bit selfish? And anyway, we are not talking about in 50 years, this is happening right now!

If you dont think the shitstorm is well and truly blowing a hooie out there, you realy need to wake up bro!

I don't mean to be insulting to weedtroll or anyone else, I have had enough arguments over this and never wanted to upset anyone. The change is happening now, people are waking up to their situation, you are already a slave, do something about it !!http://fullcircleproject.net/

Firstly the chem trails is bollocks.

HAARP arent poisoning the atomosphere and the water vapour is the same water vapour it's always been.

What use to anyone is an irradited wasteland where potatoes can't grow? 

What are the elite illiminati rothschilds bilderberg group eating?

I'll reiterate once more.

If they planet is fooked they are welcome too it.

Secondly.

If the world is so fucked and doomed, selfish is having children and grand children. Keep on procreating slaves for them.

If I'm supposed to worry about people I don't know or will be born sometime in the future. 

Then to be blunt I don't give a shit.

See the not giving a shit bit. 

Ive actually worked for the man and was in the middle of the shit storm, farming lead for them. I've no need to wake up.

I also seen that controlling people aint so easy as is made out.

Theres a healthy amount of paranoia and conspiracy theorism and then there's tin foil hats and bags of your own shite.

I'll stick with the healthy variety.

• 2scoops likes this

#22 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

I wouldnt worry about rich illuminati I would be more wary of the house of Saud, the Saudis are far more in control than any of these. Or do we believe the fairy stories the sauds are actually zionists doing the work of the rothchilds. Now where did I put my tin foil hat and potato fork.

Interesting one that, because if you check back to the mid 1800's, the saudis did with wahibism exactly what ISIS are trying to do now. They swept through the Gulf/Arab Peninsula/Middle East and pretty much brutally wiped out other forms of Islam and look where they are now.

• Dekay, weedtroll and Ken Erbis like this

#23 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

Right then @Slippery

it's all well and good raging against the machine, but what can we do about it and how do we go about it?

Otherwise it's all just more compelling rhetoric, paranoia and disinformation surely. Of which, imo, there is just as much coming from the conspiracists as the 'official' media drivel we're all expected to believe and just because something is compelling, doesn't actually make it true.

A good point Goodbudgie, I'm not asking that people belive ME, I want people to stop believing the bullshit they are fed daily by TV and mass media.

eg, we all know that 9/11 (sorry I had to bring that up again) was an inside job, or at least the official version is a crap fairy story. We know that cannabis cures cancer, helps relieve nasty conditions, and is generally good for our health and wellbeing, but we are told it's addictive, a gateway drug, causes psychosis etc,etc.

We watch as America and her allies illegally invades country after country, citing terrorists that we know (or should know) are trined, armed and funded by the USA.

@weedtroll,  if you believe that chemtrails are vapour trails, maybe you just never actually watched them? I have been watching them for years, and I remember in the seventies that they did not exsist, we had clear blue skies and predictable weather. As for HARRP, (it's not poisoning but irradiating the atmosphere), what do you think it is doing?

My point is, we can all see what is going on, but we do nothing about it, worse, we just ignore it! see cognative dissonancehttp://www.simplypsy...dissonance.html

I dont want to piss people off, and Iv'e no desire to be called a tin hatter!

There are ways to do something about it, there are many meetings and demonstrations happening all over the world (they just never get any airtime!)

Look at the full circle project;http://www.fullcircleproject.net/

but the most important thing is to look at the situation, get your own facts from reading between the lines of bullshit, and arm yourself with knowledge.

Vote corbyn.

Join my new (upcoming in a few weeks) site . Corbynism.com/org/uk/co.uk

He is the messiah and everyone needs to rally round him.

Join the labour party while he is there.

Set fire to your underpants.

Grow more weed.

Last but not least... always, yes always reach for the lasers..

Corbyns policies:

National bank - fuck the rest.

No more printing money to banks, into infrastructure instead.

No more wars.

No more nukes

Peace across the world.

Talk to people dont bomb em.

Sod the traditional media and refuse to do interviews when murdoc wants him to.

Dont snog the queens hand as its bollox.

Grow vegetables

Legalise ganja for medicinal purposes.

Free tuition fees

Get back tax from non payers aka google, starbucks.

Mon the jezza.

Mrs Willy, would love to pick this up with you but I'm late for work, some other time.

As always, peace and respect to all, I don't think I am more clever or superior to anyone and everybody has a right to believe whatever they like

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#24 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:58 PM

Water vapour happened in the 70's too. You may not remember them but they've existed since man took to the air.

And went above a certain altitude at a certain speed.

410427876-contrails5.jpg

15c95e7bc9a6416e7d52ff66ddda7aa3.jpg

080306-f-3927a-055.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

That is the actual scientific explanation of the vapour trails

My question is.

If they are chemtrailing the air for us all to breath. What air are they breathing?

Would it not be easier to do the water supply or do people on a genetic level?

If "they" wanted to kill you then you'd be dead already.

I can put up a million websites in favour and against any opinion in the world.

Gotta sift the bullshit and chemtrails is bullshit.

HAARP is about the ionosphere and making communications work more effectively in the F layer.

Of course the miltary are going to be interested in anything that improves battlefield communications.

Whole lotta HF traffic on a battlefield.

The thing with conspiracy theories is, they were great before we had the internet.

When knowledge was tied up in books and facts were thin on the ground.

But now we can easily fact check and see for ourselves.

Sorry but your pissing up the wrong tree with chemtrails and irradiated ionospheres. The science is too easy to verify from multiple sources

and none of the tin foiler ones put actual science not just pretend science.

I love a good conspiracy but not one so easy to dismiss.

Is this a chemtrail or vapour trail too?  

MoonTrail.png

Now this is more interesting and a whole lot harder to explain away.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

Looks like a bit of the moon to me :) @weedtroll

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#26 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:15 PM

Ok, good points, first vapour trails,

Have you noticed that some planes leave them and some dont? A few weeks ago, I stayed over in Anglesey and was up at dawn, there was a clear blue sky for the first hour or so, then the ***trails started, both criss crossing and running parallel, this gets me thinking, (as, you may not think so, but I do try to think of another explanation for all these "tin hat theories") why, if these are normal commercial flights, do they not seem to be going in certain directions, surely planes would be taking off and landing at airports, not flying in all different and random directions??, ok, lets just put a pin in that one for now...

Next, I see trails spreading out for what must be tens of miles, creating a thin cloud and blotting out some of the sun. Next thing I see is cloud coming over, eventually (within say two to three hours, the sky is completely overcast. ok, could just be normal weather conditions...

I dont really see any more trails being laid (cant see them if they are), but I do see shadows from the trails on the clouds. Come the evening, the clouds dissipate to leave a beautiful sunset which I sit by the beach, enjoy a herbal and watch. I notice now that there are no trails, not a single one, anywhere and the sky is clear enough I have an excellent view of the milky way. For hours that night I sit watching the stars and satellites, still, not a single trail anywhere, and just a couple or few airplanes.

So, Why does the same airspace have loads of traffic during the morning and none at all in the evening?

( I really do want to know what reason there could be, this is not a rhetorical question!)

I understand that burning jet fuel in cold conditions creates water vapour, the same as if you walk down to the shops on a cold morning, your breath is clearly visible (it's the exact same effect), but would you not be astounded to see your breath trail still there when returning after an hour, or three or four hours? This point is relevant because the air temperature cooled considerably on that evening in Anglesey, surely there would be more trails in the night than during the day??

Would it not be easier to do the water supply or do people on a genetic level?

That is happening!, Vaccinations are fucking up genetics (remember Tony B Liar avoiding the question of whether his children had been vaccinated?)

Flouride is force fed to us, even though it is a well know toxin also used as rodent poison!

As I said @weedtroll, I respect your right to your own opinion, just explain this and I would be much happier knowing I was wrong and that I am just worrying over nothing.

So, tell me what the picture is, as Jimmi says, it looks like a picture of the moon? I have looked into the moon quite a bit, it seems there are somethings very, very strange about it but have not enough reliable information to really get a tin hat out :) (I heard it rang llike a bell 

for over an hour when NASA hit it with a 2.5 ton missile, I have heard that there are frequent sightings of lights there, loads of stuff!

• Budgie likes this

#27 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

nazca_IKO_2001015.jpg

...while we are about it, what are these? :offtopic:

• Budgie and fairy like this

#28 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

How long before we get onto pyramids and aliens I wonder

#29 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:55 PM

i thought they were one in the same ken?

• Ken Erbis likes this

#30 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:58 PM

Its a lot colder at 32000ft than on the ground, so the effects are more pronouned.
Peak flying times are in the morning ergo more trails, which may not have been so apparent in the past with all the smog, and there are not too many night flights anyway.
Not all flights are commercial, and there are numerous stacked routes to diff destinations
Lines in atacama left by old civilisations who beleived in heavenly beings and sun/moon.......
  • fairy and Slippery like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.