Photo
- - - - -

additives and boosters what really works?

additives boosters nutrients popular opinions

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:23 PM

Full strength would be 4ml per litre depending on a uk gallon (5littre's) or us gallon (4.5litre's) so maybe hit in with 2 ml per litre (10ml per 5litre's) and make up to e.c.1.2 with the rest of your normal nutrients.

As a side note if your running pk later on u may not even be adding nutrients for a week or 2 while pk is at maximum and massive is at maximum because your e.c. Should be spot on (my ph hits perfect 5.8 at this point with no ph buffers)
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#42 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:15 AM

Full strength would be 4ml per litre depending on a uk gallon (5littre's) or us gallon (4.5litre's) so maybe hit in with 2 ml per litre (10ml per 5litre's) and make up to e.c.1.2 with the rest of your normal nutrients.

As a side note if your running pk later on u may not even be adding nutrients for a week or 2 while pk is at maximum and massive is at maximum because your e.c. Should be spot on (my ph hits perfect 5.8 at this point with no ph buffers)

cheers olmec i got a freebie bottle of pk and some leaf green and root stim none of which ive used except the poundland stuff and only had that cos i picked up the wrong bottle!i tell you what though the poundland veg nutes work very well,peace

• 2scoops, fairy, usibl and 1 other like this

#43 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:51 AM

cheers olmec i got a freebie bottle of pk and some leaf green and root stim none of which ive used except the poundland stuff and only had that cos i picked up the wrong bottle!i tell you what though the poundland veg nutes work very well,peace

My pk ran out of date so this run I've managed without, not my best yield but il have stuff in jars in about a week and more to come down, and that's what it's all about init :)
  • 2scoops, duke, cannamancan and 2 others like this

#44 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

My pk ran out of date so this run I've managed without, not my best yield but il have stuff in jars in about a week and more to come down, and that's what it's all about init :)

indeed it is not buying weed is so cool!enjoy your harvest,peace

• usibl and Horse Badorties like this

#45 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:16 PM

right guys my green planet massive boost stuff finally turned up after about 2 weeks and 2 attempts to send it first never got here so i complained and they then resent it first class with some freebie stuff i never seen before i will find a magnifying glass later to try read the ludicrously small print on the tiny bottles,anyone would think they did not want you to read it!anyway my question is how much of this gpm do you guys use how often and at what stage?with or without nutes?and does it affect your ec reading?any help happily recieved,peace

Use 2 or 3 ml a liter from first buds to flushing at the end, i usually go with 2ml a liter m8, but you can use up to 4ml if i remember right. :)

• duke, fairy, usibl and 1 other like this

#46 BudMan

BudMan

Old School

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:22 PM

Green Planets Massive went in at 50ml per 30l I think off the top of my head. Was using their liquid W8 as well at 25ml.

From 2nd week of flower right through @duke

Brilliant stuff. 

• 2scoops, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#47 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

cheers guys i will go with 2 ml per ltr i think,after my current crop finish i plan a 2 plant vk scrog and will do a test and see what difference this gpm really makes 1 with it one without both same age from same mother and same size pot and both in coco jmrtw i am a doubter and hope to be proved wrong this time!peace

• 2scoops, BudMan, fairy and 2 others like this

#48 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

Green Planets Massive went in at 50ml per 30l I think off the top of my head. Was using their liquid W8 as well at 25ml.

Brilliant stuff. 

That`s another product of theirs the w-8 id give a try all day long, one that looks very close to the Advanced Bud Candy and again at a fraction the cost.

• duke, fairy, usibl and 1 other like this

#49 BudMan

BudMan

Old School

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:12 PM

cheers guys i will go with 2 ml per ltr i think,after my current crop finish i plan a 2 plant vk scrog and will do a test and see what difference this gpm really makes 1 with it one without both same age from same mother and same size pot and both in coco jmrtw i am a doubter and hope to be proved wrong this time!peace

This would be very interesting to see.

I've always used Green Planets Massive right from the start of using coco and my yields went from 0.6gpw to 1.0gpw.

Probably more so to do with the change from soil to coco but It seems to do wonders and wouldnt go with out it just in case. Think its only £16 from my local shop. Heard good things about the stuff in it from the bees knees. Gibberish Hormones or some shizz. 

I've only ever used the liquid W8 a few runs. Got it given free as a tester the first time as they knew I was bang into the massive. Not so sure if it even does anything beneficial. BUT and yes thats a capital but. ...It seems to make your buds have a sticky coating, like thc on your fingers but a bit too much, more like glue if you actually know what your looking at. 

Can see it adding w8 for sure haha, not so much a good thing to be smoking tho?? I stopped using it for that reason. 

Edited by BudMan, 12 October 2015 - 01:13 PM.

• duke, Roy Cropper, fairy and 2 others like this

#50 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:14 PM

Brilliant stuff. 

That`s another product of theirs the w-8 id give a try all day long, one that looks very close to the Advanced Bud Candy and again at a fraction the cost.

what does that one do then?its all new to me!old guy trying to keep up,peace edit after reading above post i think i give that one a miss,

• fairy and Horse Badorties like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: additives, boosters, nutrients, popular, opinions

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.