725 replies to this topic

#11 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:27 PM

Yeah I watched that a few times, but wasn't into all that space themed stuff. Strange, cos there was a lot of that about in those days :)

I liked stuff that imitated life, like pidgeon street or postman pat cos the characters were all realistic. Like Mrs Goggins or Long Distance Clara :)

Whoever heard of a woman trucker in those days? lol

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#12 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

Awww the memories. Loved grotbag too class
  • 2scoops, smokin soul, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#13 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

i now wonder what this sinister looking dude was up to making finger puppet shows for kids?? ;)

used to love it tho, ahh simpler times :)

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 7 others like this

#14 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

Tinga and Tucker , Daktari, Tarzan, Black and white Television, White dog shit, good old days, who can remember when they didnt alter the clocks and all school kids were issued with reflective arm bands to wear going to school, yeah not many of you lol

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:28 PM

My earliest menories of tv were Pinky and Perky then it got pulled when i was about 5 i was dev`oed. Even had their album it was the first album i ever had lol. But Captain Pugwash was ome that comes to mind, it wasn`t till i was older that i understood why my Dad cracked up every time it came on with Seaman Stanes and Master Bates in the titles mentioned and then their was Tom the cabin boy in it, man whoever thought this up must have had issues, then things like crackerjack, bagppuss, clangers, mr ben, trumpton (lol) rhubarb magic roundabout were all cool, even magic roundabout was crazy, check out Dylan if you ever watch it he was always stoned and high, i didn`t know this till i was older either.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#16 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

I could never forget this theme tune, didn't know it was UB40 though :)

I remember the whole family going to pick blackberries in the fields around here and it was like a massive adventure in the wild. As the smallest, I'd get territorial about the low hanging ones.

We'd get back and have roast diner then blackberry crumble. Apples too if they had a few spare pennies, mostly not. lol

I only re-discovered that activity this year.

My sister would take me to the shop on the estate and buy me a panda pop and care bear stickers with her pocket money. That's what being the baby should be like :)

Argh, why we have to grow up?

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#17 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

I could never forget this theme tune, didn't know it was UB40 though :)

I remember the whole family going to pick blackberries in the fields around here and it was like a massive adventure in the wild. As the smallest, I'd get territorial about the low hanging ones.

We'd get back and have roast diner then blackberry crumble. Apples too if they had a few spare pennies, mostly not. lol

I only re-discovered that activity this year.

My sister would take me to the shop on the estate and buy me a panda pop and care bear stickers with her pocket money. That's what being the baby should be like :)

Argh, why we have to grow up?

I remember the even older version before UB40 did it.

Not nearly as good :D but nostalgic.

• smokin soul, Red eye knight, dal and 2 others like this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

Blackberry picking, i got shed loads on the backgarden @Sprink and every time i look at them it reminds me of growing up, going picking them for pies and crumbles, with scromped apples too, my Dad used to take me and our kid scromping them, only from friendly neighbours, but yes good fun m8, need to pick blackberries and bake a pie next year for sure lol :D.

• mrsDeeks, Spike, Sprink and 1 other like this

#19 mrs beef

mrs beef

generally stoned

• Respected User
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

We off to button moon to follow mr spoon [emoji23][emoji23]
  • FoxyLady, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#20 FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Administering Meds on Wards ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

We off to button moon to follow mr spoon [emoji23][emoji23]

Can't beat a good spoon [emoji6][emoji5]️[emoji8]
  • Budgie, mrsDeeks, Spike and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.