• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:08 PM

post-7-0-13101100-1443125199.jpg

Attached Files

• FoxyLady, hazed bunny, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#22 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:11 PM

Blackberry picking, i got shed loads on the backgarden @Sprink and every time i look at them it reminds me of growing up, going picking them for pies and crumbles, with scromped apples too, my Dad used to take me and our kid scromping them, only from friendly neighbours, but yes good fun m8, need to pick blackberries and bake a pie next year for sure lol :D.

Our best Scrumping was next doors peaches  , i can Guarantee he used to count them lol, and another old farmer used to grow Grapes in his Greenhouse, that one was really daring, had a fucking street light illuminating the whole garden. 

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

Our best Scrumping was next doors peaches  , i can Guarantee he used to count them lol, and another old farmer used to grow Grapes in his Greenhouse, that one was really daring, had a fucking street light illuminating the whole garden. 

Yes we got captured in the vickers apple orchard and the pigs took us home, i was very young but my bro looked after me, i didn`t him, i just cryed and blamed him to Dad, it was the way we rolled as youngsters he always took the blame and sun shined outa my back side as they say lol. It were great being a youngster m8 for sure.

Cool thread. :D

• Budgie, FoxyLady, hazed bunny and 6 others like this

#24 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

As kids we knew every garden that had fruit trees and there was a place that was called strawberry fields that was full of strawbs, obviously :)

We'd do the back garden camping at my grannies house and as soon as the house lights went off we'd be off too and raiding everywhere. 

Good fun it was :D

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#25 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

Were primarily growers...

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#26 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:03 PM

Hehe we we all little rascals.

When I was about 10, my bro & his mates found this abandoned flat in this place where they stick old people to rot. We'd sneak off there to smoke puff and drink tea with girls, it was like being an adult with no cares or worries :)

If I had kids, I don't think I could let them out of sight!

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#27 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:23 PM

Ah the memories i remember most of them, makes me laugh cos i still think about crackerjack now when it gets to 5pm on a friday :lol:

Anyone remember jem my sister used to watch that over and over i hated it lol

Banana man was always a fave and the poddington peas oh and fraggle rock he he think i watched a bit of tv on those rainy summers

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#28 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:07 AM

My sister would take me to the shop on the estate and buy me a panda pop and care bear stickers with her pocket money.

^^^My sister took me to the shop took my $3 that I had been saving sed she was buying me lollies came back and gave me a fucking hot chilly and sed it was candy. . . . . BITCH.
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#29 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:05 AM

Aww remember these mmma1bc85862a93fa1ab457fd2f8a7c1996.jpg645099a496de362ca787cf42e314c726.jpga4e1e0acfb70371595a723b1862d20df.jpg
  • Budgie, smokin soul, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#30 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:01 AM

Do you remember those garbage pale kids u got cards with things like sickly Susan rotten randy and a stick of chewing gum I collected those lol

aad350cc7d6b710a588a8f8e4467d328.jpg
  • hazed bunny, smokin soul, weedtroll and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.