76 replies to this topic

#1 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

Phone is currently not working properly camera wise, so you'll have to bare with me for photo's! but ive setup indoors for the winter period & will post some updates in here for progress along the way!

Equipment & what not -

Growing in Bat Mix Special

Tent DR150 150cm w x 150cm d x 200cm

600W HPS Dual Spec & 250 HPS

Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Kit - RVK100 etc

Seeds - 3 x - Ghost Matter X Trifle & 3x - AK99 X Trifle. < Weedtroll's creations :)

12/12 from seed as i have a big girl flowering in the same tent which has been vegged outside in the greenhouse, flowered a little late so i decided id finish her indoor's. ill picture this from time to time no doubt once my camera is sorted!

As of today they broke the dirt and all shells are off, with these been reg's i have started a few extra and will ween them out slowly. give these a few days then ill pot bigger pot's and the fun will begin! currently sat under a 125w blue CFL in seedling tray

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#2 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:00 PM

Nice one Smokey, sounds like bloody good toking material in the making

Best of luck

• weedtroll, duke and SmokeyTheSkunk like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:04 PM

Yay :D

Fantastic stuff amigo.

Very excited to see these getting grown out and cannot wait to see what they throw out :)

Best of luck Smokey.

Subbed quicker than the Belgrano :D

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#4 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:16 AM

Best of luck on the grow mate . I'll pull up a chair if that's ok , looking forward to some pics [emoji106]
  • weedtroll, duke, Sprink and 1 other like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

hi smokes i will follow along and see what mr troll has created,i should imagine monsters?lets hope so monster buds!good luck i wish you many females,peace

• Budgie, weedtroll and SmokeyTheSkunk like this

#6 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

thanks all - any and every1 welcome to give there input at any point, the more the merrier. i may need steering in the right direction at times? if i had'nt of had the big girl inside the tent already i would of vegged these for 6-8 weeks then flipped and hopefully had some monsters. these will prob stay shortish and compact but well see :)

• Budgie, weedtroll, duke and 2 others like this

#7 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

these are just plotting along slowly - in a tiny seedling tray. due a repot in a day or so then ill put them into the tent under a 250w MH for a week or 2 - sorry there are no photos yet! bare with me they are coming lol

• Budgie, weedtroll, duke and 1 other like this

#8 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:19 PM

forgot to say these are under the cfl 18/6 whilst in the seedling tray :)

• Budgie and duke like this

#9 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

few of these were repotted into there final pot and will start there life under the 600w hps :) ill add more here and there for the perpetual - *NOTE* following the forum rules no more than the limit, as 1 comes out another will go in :)

• Budgie, duke, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#10 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

forgot to mention the big girl is gone now - as it hermied pretty bad, im now vegging these for a few more weeks before the flip. then everything put in will be 12/12 from seed

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.