76 replies to this topic

#11 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:51 PM

also forgot to say i put these on a windowsill for a week or so whils ti was working away so growth isnt amazing but things shoudl pick up now they are under the 600w hps. + more going into the tent tomorrow

Edited by SmokeyTheSkunk, 15 October 2015 - 06:08 PM.

• Budgie and duke like this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:33 PM

Come on Smokey, get those pictures sorted, i bloody hate reading, :) Shame about the hermie as well, but the show must go on. :)

• duke, uk Percy and SmokeyTheSkunk like this

#13 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:42 PM

what the crack is jimmi - some numb fuck plugged my phone into a 1 of those smart tv thing's and was trying to play my music off it - hes then disconnected it mid load and fucked my SD card over badly. loosing my 700 photos, & further more the use of my camera and ringtones? wtf!

• 2scoops and duke like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

Goto settings and restet/format the whole phone back to were it was when it was like new, maybe that will sort it all out, you gonna lose owt on it though, but it`s an option m8.

• duke and stephen07 like this

#15 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:25 PM

Pics , pics , pics we want some pics [emoji106]
Jimmis right you may as well reset the phone , you've lost your photos now so may as well lose everything and start again . Camera should work again then now [emoji12]
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#16 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:32 PM

after a good look into it - i notice the photos claim to be on the phone but no access to view them properly - sd card says "mounted read,only" - "the sd card has an unexpected problem." ? i really dont want to reset the phone if i can salvage my photo's atleast! this is 2-3 years worth of memories?

• duke likes this

#17 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

Shitter about the photos mate , hope you can salvage them [emoji106]
  • duke and SmokeyTheSkunk like this

#18 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:24 PM

well today i noticed some lovely purpley stems on 2 of the few what is in the tent - i take it these are the trifle trait's?

• weedtroll and duke like this

#19 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

today is the day i grace the frum with photos of these lovely tight compact trifle x's :) - these plants are flying now they are under the 600w dual spec hps - upto now just water, ill start today with a small dose of growth nute's - the cfl these were under must of been older than i thought as the growth under it was no existant til the 600 was put in

• weedtroll, duke and rassensi like this

#20 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:20 PM

sorry for the wait fellow stoners - heres some photos as promised, ive only just managed to get them from my phone after having trouble reformatting and what not..

IMAG0141.jpg
IMAG0142.jpg
IMAG0143.jpg
IMAG0144.jpg
IMAG0145.jpg
IMAG0146.jpg

• 2scoops, smokin soul, weedtroll and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.