31 replies to this topic

#1 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:14 PM

Just wanted to start up a thread for all matters relating to topic title.

I am currently looking at stocking colloidal  silver @ 50 ppm in 100ml spray bottles and was interested in what members of the forum think. A bottle would work out around £15.00 including delivery and you'd get 5 free seeds with that too?

Any thoughts on this or anything else please get in touch here..

Website is starting to shape up nicely and will soon be finished  AZtechlife.com

• Budgie, 2scoops, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#2 sweetsmoker

sweetsmoker

Cannasseur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:47 PM

That's the stuff to turn a male to female and visa/versa ( lol don't think iv ever typed that )
Or become a smurf if drank :)

Good stuff man
  • weedtroll, BIGLUMPAGREEN and AZtech like this

#3 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

Yes, you spray it on to part of a  chosen healthy  female plant ( leave the rest to bud as normal) over 2 to 3 weeks at the start or just before  12/12 this will give you man bits on your female plant. Using the pollen from the sprayed plant you pollinate another healthy selected female either of same strain or create a cross.

Either way the result will be FEMINIZED seeds

Edited by AZtech, 06 October 2015 - 07:40 PM.

• revert, weedtroll, Trump and 2 others like this

#4 Hoon

Hoon

Strain Hoarder

• DJs
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:26 PM

sounds good to me

• AZtech likes this

#5 sweetsmoker

sweetsmoker

Cannasseur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:45 AM

Oh I see :) I did not know you could just do part of the plant ... Now that's even cooler :)

Iv just done a load of seeds too it would have been nice to do fems

Next time then :)
  • BIGLUMPAGREEN likes this

#6 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:57 PM

I'm pleased to announce we have Colloidal silver now in stock in 100ml handy spray bottles @ 50ppm
£13.99 a bottle 

As always we give free seeds with every order and I'm hoping to be able to offer a named seedbank fem strain seed very soon 

Csilver2
Csilver

Cheers guys

Edited by AZtech, 22 October 2015 - 12:58 PM.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

#7 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:18 AM

Just a quick update on what has been happening with us last month.

We have some new grinders, scales and Raw products on sale and we will be adding more new products soon. Any suggestions on things members would like to see then please voice them on here as this is the idea of this thread.

A lot of hard work has gone into our free seed giveaway and am very pleased to announce we have Dutch Passion AutoMazar fem seeds to give away on orders over £10.00

All orders receive 2 free seeds, currently Hawiian skunk haze x White rhino
All orders over £10.00 will receive 2 reg seeds and 1 Dutch passion fem Automazar seed
All orders over £50.00 will receive 5 reg seeds and 2 Dutch passion fem Automazar seeds
All orders over £100.00 will receive 10 reg seeds and 3 Dutch Passion fem Automazar seeds
spend price doesn't include postal costs.

I am also pleased to be able to offer members a discount code that I will also put onto a separate post to make it easy for members to find.
AZtech@tgc5   5% discount on orders over £50.00
AZtech@tgc10 10% discount on orders over £100.00
spend price doesn't include postal costs. 
Our website is aztechlife.com and the discount will only work here and not on our ebay site which currently our link on the forum takes you too. A busy little budgie is fixing this soon

We always have a monthly competition on our Facebook page currently have a pack of Cali connection Girl scout cookies fems in our November competition among other prizes. We also have over 2600 likes already on page but I can also understand members reluctance to use Facebook too

Our website is aztechlife.com and the discount will only work here and not on our ebay site which currently our link on the forum takes you too. A busy little budgie is fixing this soon

Thanks Guys!

twitter final
New products
November promo

Edited by AZtech, 07 November 2015 - 09:22 AM.

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#8 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:05 AM

www.aztechlife.com
tgcxmas

Edited by AZtech, 22 November 2015 - 09:06 AM.

• Solo Quin likes this

#9 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

I'd just like to say thank you for making  us welcome  on T-G-C and wish members a happy Christmas and  New year , Hopefully some positive changes to cannabis law are awaiting in 2016.

As always all orders receive free cannabis seeds and we'll be committed to sourcing new and trusted genetics 

Just after Christmas we will be starting to send out regular monthly email updates featuring product news and offers, developments in our free seed giveaway and new blog info. If you'd like to subscribe up then please go ahead here http://http://eepurl.com/bFmSlj

We also welcome any feedback on our site, customer experiences and or any suggestions and ideas from t-g-c members.

• Mrs Willy, wonkeydonkeymonster and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#10 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

Merry chrimbo back at ya AZ. big thanks again for the prize of papers tips and seeds, I put all 3 to good use. Papers and tips are currently still going (more of a bong smoker) And the Hawaiian skunk haze x white rhino are cruising along nicely. I'm currently in the middle of a breeding project do you ship cs to Australia?

sent from the dark side of the force.
  • Budgie and AZtech like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.