• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:30 AM

Hello and good morning, What are tyour stupid suggestions for the forum? They will probably (not) all be implemented..

I will kick off proceedings with a "Seeds for Pizzas" thread. Heres the deal...

The person that buys and sends the pizza is the reciever of seeds.

The person that wants the pizza is the person that sends the seeds.

They agree on the "Seeds for pizzas"  thread the beans and the type of pizza to be exchanged.

People may argue about value of swaps, so we could do an exchange rate so maybe mods can adjuciate on any disagreements...

For example..

Moderator:

Im sorry there is no way that a 10 bag of f2 trifles is worth just a large hawaiin from pizza hut. If you add in 2 portions of chicken wings and 3 portions of profiteroles then that just about takes it out of insulting territory. If yu threw in a family sized side salad then id bite your hand off tbh.

• mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#2 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:58 AM

Mmmmmm pizzza
  • Mrs Willy, duke, marque08 and 2 others like this

#3 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:19 PM

Hehehe I really like that actually. So would a 10 pack of Afghan reg freebies from herbies be worth like a 7" margherita and a double decker? Maybe a bit much lol

I'm full of stupid ideas usually, but this has thrown me. I'll be back.....

• Mrs Willy and usibl like this

#4 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:21 PM

Ok heres another...

Y front Hydro Grows. Idea is you have usual buckets, pebbles etc, but the plant has to be grown in the gusset of a pair of hung up y fronts. So clay pebbles in the gusset is a good approach and the roots grow down from the suspended pair of y fronts.

Was also thinking, well not really .. its the first thing that came into my head tbh...

The first wipe thread... A thread for showing the bog roll, post first wipe after a turd. Then people discuss the consistency of the releasedand wipe efficiency, as well as recommending bog rolls for certain types of turds. If 10 members post up every day, then that is 3650 pictures of initial wipes. I think its a thread everyone can participate in at least once a day. Im fairly sure that most members average a turd a day and 96.567% are likely to use bog roll. Could be a popular one.

• Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#5 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:25 PM

I'm laughing and retching just a little at the thought of a thread full of shit covered bog paper.

Just about to tuck into spicy pasta bake aswell which is looking more and more like sloppy shit.

• Mrs Willy, mrsDeeks, wonkeydonkeymonster and 1 other like this

#6 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

Just about to tuck into spicy pasta bake aswell which is looking more and more like sloppy shit.

That must be the organic one from the co op. I ate that and it tasted like shit as well as looking like shit. All this fair game food or whatever its called, reckon its half cow shit tbh.

• weedtroll, mrsDeeks, wonkeydonkeymonster and 1 other like this

#7 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:34 PM

That must be the organic one from the co op. I ate that and it tasted like shit as well as looking like shit. All this fair game food or whatever its called, reckon its half cow shit tbh.

Tesco spicy beef and jalapeno melt wit some extra cornish chedder and diablo chilles :) Nearly done too :D

• Mrs Willy, mrsDeeks and usibl like this

#8 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

Ok heres another...

Y front Hydro Grows. Idea is you have usual buckets, pebbles etc, but the plant has to be grown in the gusset of a pair of hung up y fronts. So clay pebbles in the gusset is a good approach and the roots grow down from the suspended pair of y fronts.

Was also thinking, well not really .. its the first thing that came into my head tbh...

The first wipe thread... A thread for showing the bog roll, post first wipe after a turd. Then people discuss the consistency of the releasedand wipe efficiency, as well as recommending bog rolls for certain types of turds. If 10 members post up every day, then that is 3650 pictures of initial wipes. I think its a thread everyone can participate in at least once a day. Im fairly sure that most members average a turd a day and 96.567% are likely to use bog roll. Could be a popular one.

Ewwwwwwe lmao
  • Mrs Willy and usibl like this

#9 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:12 PM

i feel sick now :lol: my imagination is too good i can picture it!

• Mrs Willy, weedtroll and usibl like this

#10 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:22 PM

I think we should be a weed forum one week then spend a week eating only hemp seeds and ban cutting or any other type of plant abuse to really gain an empathy with the plant we like to kill and hurt so much and ban any type of plant hurting that week but the third week would be obviously the cat threads and then repeat, I see this working on so many levels and am just about to implement it.

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.